Ferrari Racing fans, news

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Jeffsvilleusa

Re: From Ferrari: the new SF Racing News!

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Jeffsvilleusa on 23 Nov 2011, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.
Box! Box!

bhall
bhall

It could be worse...

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" ~ George W. Bush, January 11, 2000

Mr Alcatraz

Edit: Getting defensive over here :lol:
Last edited by Mr Alcatraz on 23 Nov 2011, 11:23, edited 2 times in total.
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

Jeffsvilleusa

Apologies, my comment was directed at a now non-existent spam post, which I shouldn't have responded to anyway.

Massa? He seems parallel to Webber this season: getting spanked by his teammate, though not necessarily doing that bad. I could envision him staying with Ferrari for a while to come if he shaped up, but they are saying in the silly season thread Perez is coming to Ferrari, and I don't suppose he will take Alonso's seat.
Box! Box!

beelsebob
beelsebob

Jeffsvilleusa wrote:Apologies, my comment was directed at a now non-existent spam post, which I shouldn't have responded to anyway.

Massa? He seems parallel to Webber this season: getting spanked by his teammate, though not necessarily doing that bad. I could envision him staying with Ferrari for a while to come if he shaped up, but they are saying in the silly season thread Perez is coming to Ferrari, and I don't suppose he will take Alonso's seat.
Kubica has also been rumored for that seat if he can make his come back.

Mr Alcatraz

beelsebob wrote:
Jeffsvilleusa wrote:Apologies, my comment was directed at a now non-existent spam post, which I shouldn't have responded to anyway.

Kubica has also been rumored for that seat if he can make his come back.
Sorry Jeff I missed that post so I immediately went on defense.
As for Perez It makes sense as Carlos Slim has him covered at TR, and that cat is the richest man in the world.
I'd take Kubica in a heartbeat though. :P
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand