2024 Stake F1 Team Sauber

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Vanja #66

Re: 2024 Stake F1 Team Sauber

Hulk joins Sauber in 2025 and later Audi

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hulk ... /10603340/
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

fritticaldi

After a 48 year abscence Sunoco Race Fuel logos appear on an F1 car . https://www.sauber-group.com/shots/2024 ... y?d=Racing

BMMR61

This must be the quietest chat forum in F1. I came to see what the fans thought about the upcoming driver market situation, but there seems to be no enthusiasm. In particular, one of my favourite drivers is targeted to reunite with Andreas Seidl, perhaps. It worries me that the big corporate bucks of VW Group seem to assume they will just move into F1 in 2016, bolt up their new, unproven PU and start challenging teams with far greater experience - top to bottom. Will "Audi F1" even go the distance in these troubled automotive economies??? Tough possible decision for a guy with three wins at Ferrari and a good record against his highly regarded teammate, to restart his 10 year old career at the back of the grid.

mclaren_mircea
mclaren_mircea

Maybe Zak Brown was right that Andreas Seidl as a chief (to a lesser extent) but mostly James Key as a technical director were holding back Mclaren progress. Maybe Im a bit to harsh for Andreas Seidl because Mclaren an thank him for the insistance with the new wind tunnel and new simulator but on the technical side there is a difference between Pat Fry last Mclaren and last year upgraded Mclaren and James Key designed Mclaren cars. Now, at Sauber it is the same trend. They are by far the last ones. They cant blame the engine, because thei have a good one, and Haas is faring better then them, but with the chassis. I know that there are happening a lot behind the scenes with the Audi take over but nothing justifies the fact that they have 0 points after 12 races. This year car is 100% a James Key car, nobody can convince me otherwise.