2022 Bahrain Grand Prix - Sakhir, March 18 - 20

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
NathanOlder

Re: 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix - Sakhir, March 18 - 20

DChemTech wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:02
NathanOlder wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 14:55
DChemTech wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 14:37

Was it that stupid? Hamilton seems to be in the mix just fine.
Yes because he was saying yesterday the cars were equal and it was Max making the difference. So yes, its very stupid.
It's not an outrageous take just looking at the FP2 time-table. Perez was in between Hamilton and Russell, so based on some assumptions one could argue that both teams perform approximately equally but Max stood out. Those assumptions/arguments were not clarified in the post as as such it was not a strong post, and I do not agree with the premise as such, but I do not agree with the notion that it was outright trolling either.
Or Perez never gets the most out the car, and no driver can deliver more than what the car is capable of. So looking at the 4, to me it says Perez is not on the pace the car can do. Same story last year.

Anyway, the FP3 session was interesting, I wonder what power and fuel loads the top 3 teams were running. That could be the difference between being 1st or 6th later.
Last edited by NathanOlder on 19 Mar 2022, 15:04, edited 1 time in total.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

wogx

DChemTech wrote:
NathanOlder wrote:
DChemTech wrote:

Yes because he was saying yesterday the cars were equal and it was Max making the difference. So yes, its very stupid.
It's not an outrageous take just looking at the FP2 time-table. Perez was in between Hamilton and Russell, so based on some assumptions one could argue that both teams perform approximately equally but Max stood out. Those assumptions/arguments were not clarified in the post as as such it was not a strong post, and I do not agree with the premise as such, but I do not agree with the notion that it was outright trolling either.
+1
Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

dans79

Dee wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 12:18
You know, you can leave people post stupid comments without responding in a disgusting way.
Some of us are getting real tired of stupid trolling comments(not talking about any one post specifically)! This used to be a forum for intelligent technically minded people, now it's no better than reddit. If something substantial isn't done about it, the forum will be in Twitter and Facebook territory before too long!
201 105 104 9 9 7

Bill_Kar
Bill_Kar

NathanOlder wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:03

Anyway, the FP3 session was interesting, I wonder what power and fuel loads the top 3 teams were running. That could be the difference between being 1st or 6th later.
I don't think Mercedes will be in the mix at all for the pole/win, probably at best they can snatch a podium, they are quite close to 2nd drivers of RBR and Ferrari.

uraharakisuke
uraharakisuke

DChemTech wrote:
NathanOlder wrote:
DChemTech wrote:

Perez being between the Mercs indicates the Red Bull is faster than the Merc, if the times are representative obviously. Saying otherwise is nonsense.

Artur Craft

wogx wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 14:26
NathanOlder wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 14:06
The original comment also needs removing too as its just an attempt to blatantly troll and get reactions like it did.
Why?
To several members of this forum, for the last 8 years, it has been perfectly correct to hype Hamilton up and imply he is the one making the results, not the horrible Mercedes´ cars that the poor chap has been carrying around on his back for almost a decade now. However, if someone dares to imply that VER´s car is not that good and he is the one making the difference, then, that gets imediately tagged as "trolling" and the post is asked to be removed

In the autosport forum is much worse, though. If you dare to say that other drivers are faster than Hamilton, you get banned! No, I´m not kidding about that

Anyway, pathetic to have the entire FP3 without the timing tower. :x The harder they push for their app to be purchased, the more unwilling I get to do so.

_cerber1

f1jcw
f1jcw

Artur Craft wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:10
wogx wrote:
NathanOlder wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 14:06
The original comment also needs removing too as its just an attempt to blatantly troll and get reactions like it did.
Why?
To several members of this forum, for the last 8 years, it has been perfectly correct to hype Hamilton up and imply he is the one making the results, not the horrible Mercedes´ cars that the poor chap has been carrying around on his back for almost a decade now. However, if someone dares to imply that VER´s car is not that good and he is the one making the difference, then, that gets imediately tagged as "trolling" and the post is asked to be removed
Actually, I havn't seen this posted, what I have seen is the exact opposite to what you have stated though. Strange.

dans79

f1jcw wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:17
Artur Craft wrote:
wogx wrote:

Why?
Actually, I havn't seen this posted, what I have seen is the exact opposite to what you have stated though. Strange.
Several people in fact have noted the opposite. In private it's be mentioned that several known forum "antagonists" have gone missing, but unfortunately they have been replaced by brand new users who are just as bad. many people think they are the same users, just with new accounts!
201 105 104 9 9 7

Henri
Henri

Car looks mighty in s3 that should be a merc sector

lh13
lh13

Just because of that 1 comment, which could have been ignored, a lot more people have spewed even more **** in response, and then they accuse others of trolling. Report and move on, but where's the fun in that.

dans79

Henri wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:23
Car looks mighty in s3 that should be a merc sector
I'm betting they raised the ride height, and thus lost downforce. Hence why they are on par in sectors 1 & 3, but struggling in sector 2!
201 105 104 9 9 7

ENGINE TUNER
ENGINE TUNER

Hoffman900 wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 14:36
Yuki power steering failure?

I can’t imagine what these cars would be like to turn at speed / making down force without power steering.
No power steering in indycar, so it can be managed, F1 maybe makes 25% more downforce in road circuit trim.

RZS10

Whatever we think about the truthfulness of that silly post, a quick glance at that user's old posts will show that at this point it simply goes against this specific rule:
"Members continuously posting the same idea or message to prove their right across different threads will be considered spammers and will be treated as such."

spam account 1
spam account 1

dans79 wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:21
f1jcw wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:17
Artur Craft wrote:

Several people in fact have noted the opposite. In private it's be mentioned that several known forum "antagonists" have gone missing, but unfortunately they have been replaced by brand new users who are just as bad. many people think they are the same users, just with new accounts!
The site allows people to have multiple accounts apparently. So of course trolls come and have various different personas, talk to themselves, post to provoke, act stupid with one account and smart with others, etc etc.