Ferrari LaFerrari

Breaking news, useful data or technical highlights or vehicles that are not meant to race. You can post commercial vehicle news or developments here.
Please post topics on racing variants in "other racing categories".
ecapox

Re: Ferrari LaFerrari

autogyro wrote:
499 models already sold out, before it was even unveiled.

2012 - best year EVER in sales, over 7000 supercars sold worldwide.

these are the facts. so, no matter what we poor guys think, they have to justify nothing to you and me. Numers talk by themselves.

By the way, I think "LaFerrari" is not even a name, that's pure marketing.
Not exactly mass production numbers is it.

Have you got any figures on profitability?
Focused just on Ferrari that is not Fiat, they can afford a loss.
Do you always just come in and --- on all Ferrari threads and attempt to start arguments? It gets pretty old.

elFranZ

Re: Ferrari F150

autogyro wrote:

these are the facts. so, no matter what we poor guys think, they have to justify nothing to you and me. Numers talk by themselves.

2.4 billion euros in total sales, over 244 millions in profits, a +17.8% compared to 2011.
And yes, "not exactly mass production numbers", what do you expect from a supercar maker?

mikep99
mikep99

autogyro wrote:

Not to mention Ferrari being the worlds most powerful Brand :D

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/02/22/ferr ... -of-apple/
Ferrari has nabbed the honor of becoming the world's most powerful brand from Apple. According to Brand Finance, the Italian automaker earned the highest rating among all brands on the Global 500 list despite being worth considerably less than its competition. But the ranking takes into account more than just a company's bottom line. Brand Finance also looks at margins, average revenue per customer and less tangible notions like brand affection and loyalty.

There's no disputing those latter two categories, and this year saw Ferrari enjoy the best financial results in the automaker's history. In 2012, the company's revenue jumped by eight percent to 2.43 billion euro thanks in part to a 4.5 percent increase in deliveries worldwide.

Neno
Neno

There is no bigger brand then "Davor Suker" :lol:

piast9
piast9

bhallg2k wrote:Listen. You don't even really have to watch.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRsV6YpLsKA[/youtube]
How do you know that the sound is real? I am pretty sure that the car in this video is just the computer rendering.

Nando
Nando

autogyro wrote:Not exactly mass production numbers is it.
Technically speaking, it is.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

bhall
bhall

Wouldn't it be funny as hell if in six months or so Ferrari discovers correlation issues with the car?

amouzouris

bhallg2k wrote:Wouldn't it be funny as hell if in six months or so Ferrari discovers correlation issues with the car?
Hahaha!

Belatti
Belatti

ecapox wrote:
Do you always just come in and --- on all Ferrari threads and attempt to start arguments? It gets pretty old.
Shhhh!! Leave cranky alone! He makes my day! XD

Cant you see? The car has got too much gears, too much fuel consumption an everybody must feel guilty driving it! Even for the ones like me who think the world is already damned and doesnt give a **** about emissions. Besides Ferrari sells only a few cars so they may not be earning a lot, thats the cause of their desperate marketing desicions!

Ferrari should build two billion red painted Reliant Robins with 600cc engines coupled to Autogurus 100mm magic cube gearbox and they wont need any other marketing!

Just kidding, take no offense!
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

autogyro
autogyro

No offense taken.
I will withold judgement until we start getting the fires.

Agenda_Is_Incorrect
Agenda_Is_Incorrect

autogyro wrote:Cant see how anyone would like a car with a powertrain that tries to be all things to everybody and fails miserably.
Like the P1?
autogyro wrote:Desperation I call it.
No, this is desperation,
autogyro wrote: It looks bulky and the powertrain reminds me of a block of flats made out of gears.
0 to 62 in under four seconds?
It does it in under 3, probably in 2 seconds, fastest road car ever in 0-100 (km/h not that nonsense mph)
autogyro wrote: This figure will be using the IC engine and full Kers input, any modern supercar with bolted on Kers would do a similar figure.
No it wont do it, there are many kers supercars and they don't do this
autogyro wrote: The point is you cannot use the IC engine in European Cities because of the emission regulations.
Spreading incorrectness again, no EU law forbids the use of its IC and in fact IT DOESN'T HAVE AN EV MODE
autogyro wrote: Ferrari have the unfair benefit of the Fiat 500 on that issue.
The regulations take the manufacturers average output which in Fiats case uses the fugures from the Fiat 500 to balance this thing.
Unfair? WTF? Porsche does it, Lamborghini and Audi too, its no ones problem if the UK industry was a failure and McLaren has no small car to average. Do you know what's really unfair? Having colonies and slaves for centuries and using their money, thats an unfair advantage
autogyro wrote: We will see ever more desperate marketing from Ferrari as it tries to justify its existance in the new world.
What point is there in a rich person buying this just to look guilty driving around town using the electric motors?
BS baffles brains is all this is.
IT DOESN'T HAVE AN EV MODE, no one is looking guilty, except for colonies and slave owners who are now mid class and complain about other peoples being rich. Ferrari's existance is enough justified to be the best selling supercar with rising sales, on the other hand imperialistic bastards are in a fall on the "new world" and can't impose their BS anymore like meeting useless emissions laws that only benefit its ruined industries and their old privileges. No one cares about CO2 figures anymore outside Brussels and the whole gang (UK, Germany for instance) that paid to have this whole lie imposed as a way to collect more money and to keep their monopolies and privileges, word is out for more than 3 years now

Edit: Not a dig at all British/Germans, just those that deserve it
Last edited by Agenda_Is_Incorrect on 06 Mar 2013, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
I've been censored by a moderation team that rather see people dying and being shot at terrorist attacks than allowing people to speak the truth. That's racist apparently.

God made Trump win for a reason.

Emerson.F
Emerson.F

Supporting: Ham/Alo/Kimi/Ros/Seb/Hulk/Ric/Mag

fussell

On a purely aesthetic note, I think the car styling has been dominated too much by aerodynamics :( Too many vents, and fiddly details.

Thought they would have taken me up on the offer and built my dream car :D

elFranZ

I find it funny, men questioning about a car that only 499 people in the entire planet Earth will own. Very funny, we should all ask why so excited or frustrated about that.

I stopped asking myself after watching this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPnB46GIvU0&sns=tw[/youtube]

Come on, listen to that noise...

Tommy Cookers
Tommy Cookers

Agenda_Is_Incorrect wrote: ....... can't impose their BS anymore like meeting useless emissions laws that only benefit its ruined industries and their old privileges. No one cares about CO2 figures anymore outside Brussels and the whole gang (UK, Germany for instance) that paid to have this whole lie imposed as a way to collect more money and to keep their monopolies and privileges, word is out for more than 3 years now
with some difficulty I can extract via Google a statement that over 95% of world car production has the 3-way catalyst
(this is not exactly connected to CO2, but neither is EV use in cities)

should we take your post as disagreement with either the truth of the 95% (what % do you think is true ?)
or as displeasure that it is 95% ?

your position interests me, but would benefit from more explanation

sincerely