2024 Aston Martin | Aramco F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
GoranF1
GoranF1

Re: 2024 Aston Martin | Aramco F1 Team

Sherrinford wrote:
22 Sep 2024, 19:11
This will be my last message in this thread, because I see many bipolar people who first criticized Alonso and now praise him. So personally, I don't I want to discuss more with them. I'm sorry because there are people who even understands F1, but most of them change sides overnight.
Alonso is larger than F1 itself. In yesterday's Verstapen car Alonso wins.
Only driver that goes in same sentence whit Alonso is Lewis.
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

Nikosar
Nikosar

diffuser wrote:
23 Sep 2024, 16:41
Stroll started on Hards and changed tires 1 lap after Alonso .... I don't get that ... Switching to mediums with more than 30 laps left is crazy. He has to get more out of the hards. Of the cars that started on Hards, he was the first to pit. His car balance must have been terrible.

Even though he did all those laps on the Mediums, his pace wasn't that bad.
The Hard compound was bad for the people who started their first stint with. The medium tyre compound was the best tyre. Gasly Piastri Leclecr survived 36+ laps.

I think the hope was to pit to help Alonso and then hope for a safety car… sadly there was nothing else to do for him as he was out of reach for P10

diffuser

GoranF1 wrote:
23 Sep 2024, 17:45
Sherrinford wrote:
22 Sep 2024, 19:11
This will be my last message in this thread, because I see many bipolar people who first criticized Alonso and now praise him. So personally, I don't I want to discuss more with them. I'm sorry because there are people who even understands F1, but most of them change sides overnight.
Alonso is larger than F1 itself. In yesterday's Verstapen car Alonso wins.
Only driver that goes in same sentence whit Alonso is Lewis.
As much as I love Alonso...that's a baseless claim that can't be tested. So why say it ?