2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

djos wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 10:22
The Italian ours are famous for being wrong and FoS! How about you stop pushing negative rubbish?
Normally you have to read articles by Franco Nugnes of Motorsport Italia with a large grain of salt,
but this is written by the very reliable Giacomo Rauli.

I posted this because I think it is very good news for Daniel.
At first there was talk that Ricciardo would only have two more races to improve. China and Miami.
It has now emerged that he will have until the summer holidays to improve and that is good news for Ricciardo.
He is now receiving a new chassis in China at his request. Sometimes a new chassis helps so one can better performe.
The Power of Dreams!

leblanc
leblanc

Wouter wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 15:17
djos wrote:
The Italian ours are famous for being wrong and FoS! How about you stop pushing negative rubbish?
Normally you have to read articles by Franco Nugnes of Motorsport Italia with a large grain of salt,

At first there was talk that Ricciardo would only have two more races to improve. China and Miami.
It has now emerged that he will have until the summer holidays to improve and that is good news for Ricciardo.
He is now receiving a new chassis in China at his request. Sometimes a new chassis helps so one can better performe.
I don’t know why everyone’s dogging you lol. I’ve been a long-time lurker and even I know you’re reliable.

arjen.teravest
arjen.teravest

leblanc wrote:
Wouter wrote:
djos wrote:

I don’t know why everyone’s dogging you lol. I’ve been a long-time lurker and even I know you’re reliable.
Fully agree.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

runningmanz
runningmanz

Read it and weep DR haters..

herry38
herry38

It's encouraging to hear about the extended opportunity for Ricciardo to improve, especially with the support of a new chassis. A fresh start can often provide a boost in performance. Let's hope this change translates into positive results for him on the track. Exciting times ahead.

Wouter

arjen.teravest wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 16:17
leblanc wrote:
Wouter wrote:

Fully agree.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Thank you @leblanc and @arjen.teravest. 👍
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Motorsport.com: "Red Bull's top management will wait until the summer, so Daniel will still have time."
@Junaid: "In an exclusive interview with http://Motorsport-Total.com, Peter Bayer, RB CEO spoke about the Daniel Ricciardo
rumors, saying: "These rumors are definitely not true."
There is also “no ultimatum” for the Australian."
That message from Junaid comes from a very long interview with Peter Bayer and Christian Nimmervoll.
Here you can listen to what Peter Bayer exactly said about the drivers of Visa Cashapp RB 12 days ago.
The article from MS Italy is from today. He also said it is up to Helmut Marko [Red Bull's top management] who drives a car.
The video starts at the right time. You can choose your own subtitles.

EDIT: Sorry, the interview was recorded much earlier:
"In this interview, recorded at the channel members' meeting on March 28, 2024. [Just after the Australian GP]"
So 18 days ago, not 12 days ago [that day it was posted on YT].

The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

runningmanz wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 17:07
:?: Nobody hates Ricciardo. #-o
The Power of Dreams!

djos

leblanc wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 15:39
Wouter wrote:
djos wrote:

Because he’s only got negative things to say about Daniel and has zero balance!
Last edited by djos on 15 Apr 2024, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
"In downforce we trust"

djos

Wouter wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 18:15
runningmanz wrote:
The constant torrent of negativity from you strongly suggests otherwise! I’ve seen winos with better balance than you!
"In downforce we trust"

basti313
basti313

djos wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 23:30
Wouter wrote:
runningmanz wrote:
The constant torrent of negativity from you strongly suggests otherwise! I’ve seen winos with better balance than you!
Well...there is not much positive to report at the moment.
You do not have to love or hate anyone to see, that you can count the races on one hand that Ric has to get up to speed. That is just the bad reality.
Don`t russel the hamster!

djos

basti313 wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 23:43
djos wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 23:30
Wouter wrote:

Well...there is not much positive to report at the moment.
You do not have to love or hate anyone to see, that you can count the races on one hand that Ric has to get up to speed. That is just the bad reality.
There has been some positive news but Wouter only posts negative stuff - as the team said in the interview I posted, the team are seeing progress (was +\- 1/10th of Yuki all weekend, despite having a single dry practice session in Japan) and his contributions go deeper than his on track duties.

Wouter goes out of his way to spam the forum with negative, tabloid articles about Daniel.

If i wanted to be a troll, I could find plenty of negative articles on Yuki and post them (they are there, tabloid media don’t care about the truth) and post them here.
"In downforce we trust"

PlatinumZealot

The constant debasement of Daniel Ricciardo is indeed tiring. Not sure what people get out of doing it. It's like a scratched record.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Racing Green in 2028

runningmanz
runningmanz

Very true and yet we somehow get accused of basically hating on Yuki which is simply nonsense.

The facts are clear. The last two race weekends it's pretty much been down to bad luck why Dan hasn't scored any points. Certainly not through any lack of pace deficit. Of course the negative pitchfork brigade ignore this and also the support of Bayer, Mekies and the team in general who see the sum of everything he brings to the table. Also his positive input talked about by the team in various facets since he joined last year including helping bring the cars pace from last to the front of the midfield.
Last edited by runningmanz on 16 Apr 2024, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.

djos

runningmanz wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 03:23
Very true but of course we get accused of basically hating on Yuki which is simply not true.

The facts are clear. The last two race weekends it's pretty much been down to bad luck why Dan hasn't scored any points. Certainly not through any lack of pace deficit. Of course the negative pitchfork brigade ignore this and also the support of Bayer, Mekies and the team in general who see the sum of everything he brings to the table.
Exactly, and it's poor form that mods like Hollus refuse to do anything until we get completely fed up with the torrent of tabloid negativity, and lash out!
"In downforce we trust"