2022 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Zynerji

Re: 2022 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

AeroDynamic wrote:
10 Feb 2022, 13:13
PlatinumZealot wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 18:06
It's like a really dark shade of grey almost.
Charcoal black.

I think all red is better. But I do like the black incorporated in the design for a change, I’m up for retro Ferrari :mrgreen: I do think they could’ve executed the design a bit better though.

This is a massive season for both drivers. Their reputations are going to be cemented one way or the other.

Is Sainz another 1.5 driver, like nico Rosberg? Or is he now a fully contending very top draw driver? I think in natural talent terms, maybe not. But if he works hard and consistent enough to get his very best out of himself at 110% like Nico did in 2016, then he can pull off a Ferrari upset on the golden boy that is Leclerc.

Leclerc lost to Sainz but there was reliability disparity last season which could explain the offset in points. The question is, was that Leclerc’s average season or his best? Only he knows. Last season probably isn’t the best of Of Sainz, that’s probably still to come as he further embeds himself in the team and un locks more out of himself as he adapts to the Ferrari that bit more again, especially when it’s built to cater to his inputs and needs a little more.

My gut says Leclerc will step it up this season and solidify his position as Number 1 but if he doesn’t, his Stars and Stripes will have lessened from his beating of Vettel (which is already questionable as Vettel doesn’t appear to be at his best anymore? Or wasn’t as Great as the car made him appear in his hayday)
Vettel had a decent 2019, a handicapped engine 2020, and a handicapped aero 2021.

We can best judge him with how he handles the new car and 2022 to see if he's lost it.

My real question for Ferrari 2022 is if it's a 90s throwback, can we have gold wheels as well, please? 🙏

AMG.Tzan

Their race suits are pure red though! They look really nice! If you look at some of the photos on social media from Carlos he's wearing a plain red race suit with sponsors on it...nothing like the awful T-shirts! Hopefully they'll race with those race suits at least...
"The only rule is there are no rules" - Aristotle Onassis

SmallSoldier
SmallSoldier

Zynerji wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 01:32
AeroDynamic wrote:
PlatinumZealot wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 18:06
It's like a really dark shade of grey almost.
Charcoal black.

I think all red is better. But I do like the black incorporated in the design for a change, I’m up for retro Ferrari :mrgreen: I do think they could’ve executed the design a bit better though.

This is a massive season for both drivers. Their reputations are going to be cemented one way or the other.

Is Sainz another 1.5 driver, like nico Rosberg? Or is he now a fully contending very top draw driver? I think in natural talent terms, maybe not. But if he works hard and consistent enough to get his very best out of himself at 110% like Nico did in 2016, then he can pull off a Ferrari upset on the golden boy that is Leclerc.

Leclerc lost to Sainz but there was reliability disparity last season which could explain the offset in points. The question is, was that Leclerc’s average season or his best? Only he knows. Last season probably isn’t the best of Of Sainz, that’s probably still to come as he further embeds himself in the team and un locks more out of himself as he adapts to the Ferrari that bit more again, especially when it’s built to cater to his inputs and needs a little more.

My gut says Leclerc will step it up this season and solidify his position as Number 1 but if he doesn’t, his Stars and Stripes will have lessened from his beating of Vettel (which is already questionable as Vettel doesn’t appear to be at his best anymore? Or wasn’t as Great as the car made him appear in his hayday)
Vettel had a decent 2019, a handicapped engine 2020, and a handicapped aero 2021.

We can best judge him with how he handles the new car and 2022 to see if he's lost it.

My real question for Ferrari 2022 is if it's a 90s throwback, can we have gold wheels as well, please? 🙏
They could have gold covers… It wouldn’t matter of the wheels are gold since we won’t see them 😅

Zynerji

SmallSoldier wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 05:00
Zynerji wrote:
11 Feb 2022, 01:32
AeroDynamic wrote:

Charcoal black.

They could have gold covers… It wouldn’t matter of the wheels are gold since we won’t see them 😅
They painted faux wheels on their covers last time tho...🤪

AeroDynamic

JPower
JPower

Almost time. Rumor is a red with black livery ie 641. "Extreme" aero. Cross your fingers.

JPower
JPower

I love it. Can't wait to see the official photos.

Jambier

Love it!!!

We are lucky this season to see all those great liveries from many teams!

Can’t wait to see all of them on track

tpe
tpe

JPower wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 16:43
https://preview.redd.it/bo0b3wthd7i81.j ... 8ab83011af

If this is real, I don't know what to say.
Alfa seems more interesting!!!

fritticaldi

Beautiful .The sidepods have a spoon shape and those shark gills. Wow

falonso81

Nostalgia vibes from the 90's! Add gold rim covers please! :mrgreen:

GTO99

JPower wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 16:43
https://preview.redd.it/bo0b3wthd7i81.j ... 8ab83011af

Ditto
I loved the 80's-90's red/black color combo! It has the beauty & the beast look.
=D>

Zynerji

AeroDynamic wrote:
13 Feb 2022, 12:20
The new Alpha Tauri fashion models🤣🤣

JPower
JPower

Lets hope its as fast as it looks.

Jambier