2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
NL_Fer
NL_Fer

Re: 2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

napoleon1981 wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 05:00
PlatinumZealot wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 00:11
Checo grained his rears in the race. Definitely a bit overzealous on the throttle then. Perhaps nervous of winning.
Checo not being able to hang with Max or Leclerc is pretty typical this season, and last for that matter. Never undertood the tyre whisperer myth.
Checo van start the back on hardest tire, than keep his cool and progress to the front. He did it several times gave his tyre whisperer title. Don’t think he is that great on soft tires.

napoleon1981
napoleon1981

NL_Fer wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 23:06
napoleon1981 wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 05:00
PlatinumZealot wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 00:11
Checo grained his rears in the race. Definitely a bit overzealous on the throttle then. Perhaps nervous of winning.
Checo not being able to hang with Max or Leclerc is pretty typical this season, and last for that matter. Never undertood the tyre whisperer myth.
Checo van start the back on hardest tire, than keep his cool and progress to the front. He did it several times gave his tyre whisperer title. Don’t think he is that great on soft tires.
Yeah situations where there was no control, ie. nobody on the same strategy in the same car to compare against. In those years particularly the hard tire was way too hard and took forever to warm up, then proceeded to last a long time. Anyway i think it was the strategy working, instead of driver magic.

wogx

Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

langedweil

PlatinumZealot wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 05:21
He has proven it over the years. Similar to Jenson Button. It's not the fastest way of course. Guys like Max and Lewis can drive fast and balance out the wear but they aren't really the best if you ask them to drive a long steady stint.
Yes, they are .. especially Lewis was able to show that over the couple of years, as he was rarely in danger of any attack. He picked up fastest laps on olf 40+ laps hards. Same goes for Max, for example his 1st win in Barca 2016 where Kimi wasn't able pass the RB with cuckold tires.
Indeed, Per being the tire whisperer is a weird call; he sometimes made a one stop work by driving insanely far, but in fact screwing his result.
HuggaWugga !

langedweil

That's a cool stat .. 4yrs ahead of Michael, 5 yrs on Ham/Alo.
HuggaWugga !

lh13
lh13

langedweil wrote:
Imagine if he jumped straight into a race winning car like Hamilton in 2007, instead of Toro Rosso.

Ryar

lh13 wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 07:28
langedweil wrote:
Imagine if he jumped straight into a race winning car like Hamilton in 2007, instead of Toro Rosso.
He might have owned great records, but I suspect he would be this astute racer. He has learnt a lot driving some bad cars and fighting against dominant cars. He made almost all errors a learner would make at the beginning of his career by being in the mid-field, instead of making them after having achieved great records without having to go through rough period.
Hakuna Matata!

Wouter

Yesterday at the Red Bull Ring Max showed Pierre his new helmet design for Austria. After that they flew to Montreal.

The Power of Dreams!

dxpetrov
dxpetrov

Wouter wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 11:30
Yesterday at the Red Bull Ring Max showed Pierre his new helmet design for Austria. After that they flew to Montreal.

Can you please stop with this social media nonsense please here and only post things about technical or championship related stuff! Who wanted to see what kind of nickers Max or Checko wear can go directly to their Instagram pages... for God sakes!

Sieper

I find it very interesting to have a scoop for Max’ 2022 Austrian GP helmet design.

chrisc90

dxpetrov wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 12:02

Can you please stop with this social media nonsense please here and only post things about technical or championship related stuff! Who wanted to see what kind of nickers Max or Checko wear can go directly to their Instagram pages... for God sakes!

Your in the team thread. There’s a technical thread for the car.

What do you expect to be discussed in the team thread?

Big Tea

langedweil wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 05:11
There were far fewer races per year then though. Not detracting from Max, he should probably have got this by 2020 0r 2021 if things had gone his way
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

PlatinumZealot

dxpetrov wrote:
Wouter wrote:

You can hide his posts if you want.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Racing Green in 2028

TNTHead

dxpetrov wrote:
Wouter wrote:

I don't agree with your wording, but I wonder what the news value of this particular post is. For it me this specific post has low news value.

That doesn't mean I value Wouters effort highly as he scrapes the net inform us. Isn't that a valuable and honourable effort?!

etusch

Off course it is. But it is very normal that every news is not make sense for everyone. I can like one and not other one, it is up to me choose my things between them.