2023 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
AR3-GP
AR3-GP

Re: 2023 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

this will go well :lol:

bluechris

Ok... I have no words on this .. the driver wants soft , they say ok, and they inform him some meters before he pits "we are doing hard"...

LM10
LM10

bluechris wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:51
Ok... I have no words on this .. the driver wants soft , they say ok, and they inform him some meters before he pits "we are doing hard"...
And the team was right eventually. Leclerc didn’t want Hards because of lack of grip in the first stint. In his second stint on Hards his pace was better (relatively spoken) than on the Softs before.

AR3-GP
AR3-GP

It doesn't mean the Hard was the right choice. Maybe he would have gone even better on the soft. Fuel loads were lighter.

bluechris

LM10 wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:55
bluechris wrote:
And the team was right eventually. Leclerc didn’t want Hards because of lack of grip in the first stint. In his second stint on Hards his pace was better (relatively spoken) than on the Softs before.
He finished outside the points and you call that success? Because the 2nd time the hards behaved better? How they knew that? We will never know what would had happen with his pace if he had fitted again softs. Ferrari is a total different car with less fuel and the track had changed after so many laps in the race.

Anyway my point was that they completely ignored him.

Wouter

Stu wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:24
Wouter wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:49
Leclerc raised 358 000€ for Emilia Romagna, Italy !! =D> =D> =D>

Helmet 255 000€
Race Suit 51 000€
Race Boots 17 000€
Race Gloves 35 000€

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs6unuhgW7y/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fx9JsQXXsAM ... name=small
Very off topic, but shouldn’t that be called “a budget cap violation”…

🤪
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Power of Dreams!

Vanja #66

bluechris wrote:
Indeed, no words at all
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

jambuka
jambuka

Why can't they just do all the 3 FP sessions with high fuel road and long runs ? Just forget qualifying setup till the issue is figured out.

scuderiabrandon

jambuka wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:39
Why can't they just do all the 3 FP sessions with high fuel road and long runs ? Just forget qualifying setup till the issue is figured out.
I'm sure this is exactly what they are doing, problem is inherit and not setup related

Vinlarr89
Vinlarr89

It’s quite clearly not what they are doing! I agree, getting the right race setup or at least getting more data would surely be far more beneficial to the team even if only one driver attempted it

Sevach
Sevach

This tiny window of downforce remains a mistery.
bluechris wrote:
They informed that it was gonna be hards only after he was in the pitlane, i can only imagine the shitstorm a driver like Hamilton would make if the team gave him the wrong tires.

Schippke
Schippke

At the very least, why wouldn't have have gone Mediums? Hard, Soft... then Hard?

... and according to the telecast, it seemed to say they put him on Old Hards (the ones he used in his first stint!)... if that indeed was the case and it wasn't just a mistake... even more reason why didn't they bother with the Mediums?!

F1NAC

Schippke wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:51

... and according to the telecast, it seemed to say they put him on Old Hards (the ones he used in his first stint!)... if that indeed was the case and it wasn't just a mistake... even more reason why didn't they bother with the Mediums?!
That is wrong and doesn't make sense.

As you can see on the video above, new sets of hards are shiny in chrome mould, which suggest new set

bluechris

F1NAC wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:56
Schippke wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:51

That is wrong and doesn't make sense.

As you can see on the video above, new sets of hards are shiny in chrome mould, which suggest new set
Indeed...

Guys i think Ferrari needs to give everything to get Byrne in Maranello... ok he helps them from Malaisia but they must give him anything to make him come back to the factory no matter how old is he.
I dont see any viable solution anytime soon. Second they need yesterday a tyres department... this joke with the tyres must stop some now.

Andres125sx

Vanja #66 wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:15
Andres125sx wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:07
This thread is a good example, I said that and Vanja, yourself, and some other Lecrerc fans took it as an attack to Lecrerc
Andres, this is the last time I'm gonna ask you to stop twisting my words and views to fit your narrative. Everyone knows I'm a Ferrari fan, not a driver fan. This doesn't affect my views of the team or the drivers, either of Ferrari or other teams.

If you have a problem with Sainz' subpar performance since the start of 2022, take it up with him. I have a problem with both his and team's performance. Unlike Sainz, Charles didn't put a foot wrong in any race this season and Ferrari's race pace in Miami has shown his Q3 crash was inconsequential.
Funny to read this after Spanish GP with some pretty poor perfomance by Lecrerc, actually the poorest result any Ferrari car has crossed the line this season

Almost as funny as reading you saying you´re not a Lecrerc fan, do I have to quote you defending him from a mistake to the point you contradicted even Lecrerc who admitted the mistake? But even after that, you keep repeating Lecrerc didn´t put a foot wrong in any race this season? #-o and also that you´re not a driver fan? #-o #-o

It´s amazing how people can distort reality. Sorry if I disturb you, but I´ll keep posting, that´s the reason for discussion forums