Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
vorticism

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

chrstphrln wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2024, 17:56
... what do you expect?
Currently expecting nothing. OP said a name was confirmed then in their next post said that a name wasn't confirmed.
π“„€

chrstphrln

Who said the name is confirmed?

vorticism

Please read before posting. Waste of people's time to reply without reading a few posts above. viewtopic.php?p=1196312#p1196312
π“„€

myurr
myurr

vorticism wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2024, 18:33
Please read before posting. Waste of people's time to reply without reading a few posts above. viewtopic.php?p=1196312#p1196312
If you really want the person's name then Google "Christian Horner travelling personal assistant" and ignore the posts about Jenna Fryer. Eventually you'll find a name with the initials FH. That name is visible in one of the screen shots, albeit with the top half clipped. Once you know the name it's easy to match it up.

That's the best you're going to get until she comes forward or Red Bull / CH name her, as I doubt a journalist will go near exposing her more than they have unless there's a big twist in the story.

God knows why her name is important to you though.

vorticism

It's not about the name its about determining what is and is not one giant game of telephone. A few post ago someone said there was a name and that there wasn't a name, and you're saying there's not a name but an initial seen on jpeg files of unknown origin which may or may not be connected to a real person who may or may not be attached to a corporate internal investigation of unknown scope/intention.
π“„€

myurr
myurr

06 Mar 2024, 19:29
It's not about the name its about determining what is and is not one giant game of telephone. A few post ago someone said there was a name and that there wasn't a name, and you're saying there's not a name but an initial seen on jpeg files of unknown origin which may or may not be connected to a real person who may or may not be attached to a corporate internal investigation of unknown scope/intention.
No, I'm only giving the initials here as I don't want to expose the name directly. In one of the screenshots you can see her full name written out with the top half clipped. Put it together with the name from Google and you have the identity confirmed to a high degree of certainty.

I still have no idea what you're getting at or why it's important to any of this discussion.

vorticism

Not asking anyone to dox anyone, I'm seeing if anyone thinks/knows there are real names and real people in play. You are implying I've asked "who" or asked what these names were, which is not my goal. Intention stated in previous post. Odd that you yourself were apparently willing to apparently snoop/creep on these purported names/identities yourself while claiming that this is in itself also a repugnant act. Shame on you? Regardless. You seem confident the jpegs are authentic.
π“„€

maxxer
maxxer

06 Mar 2024, 19:46
Not asking anyone to dox anyone, I'm seeing if anyone thinks/knows there are real names and real people in play. You are implying I've asked "who" or asked what these names were, which is not my goal. Intention stated in previous post. Odd that you yourself were apparently willing to apparently snoop/creep on these purported names/identities yourself while claiming that this is in itself also a repugnant act. Shame on you? Regardless. You seem confident the jpegs are authentic.
Great post with the points you made it should be made sticky. As long as we dont know facts we are just gossiping.

myurr
myurr

Odd that you yourself were apparently willing to apparently snoop/creep on these purported names/identities yourself while claiming that this is in itself also a repugnant act. Shame on you? Regardless. You seem confident the jpegs are authentic.
When did I claim that?

I am confident the screenshots are authentic and have yet to see a single objective reason to believe they are fake.

maxxer
maxxer

myurr wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2024, 20:32
Odd that you yourself were apparently willing to apparently snoop/creep on these purported names/identities yourself while claiming that this is in itself also a repugnant act. Shame on you? Regardless. You seem confident the jpegs are authentic.
When did I claim that?

I am confident the screenshots are authentic and have yet to see a single objective reason to believe they are fake.
Confident ? No i dont think so , you assume they are authentic. As i said it is very easy to fake whatsapp messages.
It doesnt show the phone numbers only the names which you give a contact.

myurr
myurr

maxxer wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2024, 20:44
Confident ? No i dont think so , you assume they are authentic. As i said it is very easy to fake whatsapp messages.
My confidence is a matter of my own opinion and not something you can dictate. I am confident they are genuine.

That it's easy to fake WhatsApp messages isn't an objective reason for why these specific messages are fake. It's easy enough to deep fake an argument between Jos Verstappen and Christian Horner, yet no one is questioning the validity of the photographs of that happening.

As I say, I've yet to see anyone put forward a single objective reason for why those images definitely are fake.

maxxer
maxxer

myurr wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2024, 21:06
maxxer wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2024, 20:44
My confidence is a matter of my own opinion and not something you can dictate. I am confident they are genuine.

That it's easy to fake WhatsApp messages isn't an objective reason for why these specific messages are fake. It's easy enough to deep fake an argument between Jos Verstappen and Christian Horner, yet no one is questioning the validity of the photographs of that happening.

As I say, I've yet to see anyone put forward a single objective reason for why those images definitely are fake.
As i have said it is your assumption. And as you are a fan of google. you can google "empty whats app" and you will find enough screenshots to fill out as you want. Actually my whatsapp background is dark for years.
The screenshots which you believe to be true are actually from a very low resolution phone so they go back to 2012 at least.
So at least prove then why these are genuine and we can discuss further, because so far you are posting things which you assume to be true.
Otherwise stop posting your own opinions

Ground Effect
Ground Effect

For me, the basis of leaning towards them being real is the small matter of Horner not coming out to say they weren't, even when he was asked directly. You don't refuse to comment over something as straightforward as that. "I'm not going to comment on anonymous...." just doesn't fly.
Q: (Stefano Mancini – La Stampa) Kimi, will you help Vettel to win his championship this year?
Kimi Raikkonen:Β I can only drive one car, obviously.Β 
@2018 Singapore Grand Prix drivers press conference.

vorticism

Ground Effect wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2024, 21:23
For me, the basis of leaning towards them being real is the small matter of Horner not coming out to say they weren't, even when he was asked directly.
He was asked specifically about the jpegs of text messages?
π“„€

maxxer
maxxer

Ground Effect wrote: ↑
06 Mar 2024, 21:23
For me, the basis of leaning towards them being real is the small matter of Horner not coming out to say they weren't, even when he was asked directly. You don't refuse to comment over something as straightforward as that. "I'm not going to comment on anonymous...." just doesn't fly.
Take a screenshot on a phone and look at the filename. I have done this on 2 phones and on both of them you get a date and time stamp. Not like the filenames in the leak.