Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
CHT
CHT

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

finally we get to read what CH has to say about the "grievance".

wonder what the women will do next

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433 ... -principal

bagajohny
bagajohny

f1jcw wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 02:59
galus wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 02:49

The decision that the grievance has been dismissed has been made by the KC.
No, it has not, if you evidence that contradicts this, please provide it.
Watch the Team Representatives Press Conference. Horner say that "He (as in KC) dismissed it".

chrstphrln

bagajohny wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 06:53
f1jcw wrote:
galus wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 02:49

The decision that the grievance has been dismissed has been made by the KC.
Watch the Team Representatives Press Conference. Horner say that "He (as in KC) dismissed it".
Oh, yes. And CH is an absolutely trustworthy source, ask his wife.

FW17

chrstphrln wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 07:21
bagajohny wrote:
f1jcw wrote:

Why would be make a statement that can easily be challenged if untrue

mendis
mendis

chrstphrln wrote:
bagajohny wrote:
f1jcw wrote:

At this point, people are clutching to straws. It doesn't matter of it was Red Bull GmbH or KC that dismissed it. The fact is, the complaint didn't warrant any action and hence it was dismissed. The woman is now suspended and nobody knows exactly.

chrstphrln

FW17 wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 07:27
chrstphrln wrote:
bagajohny wrote:

From whom? From the KC itself? From RB? They will not. And no one else can. There is no transparency in the decisions. There is neither a confirmation nor a denial of the authenticity of the screenshots.
Whether Horner is lying or not, whether there was misconduct or not, none of that is verifiable.

chrstphrln

mendis wrote:
chrstphrln wrote:
bagajohny wrote:

At this point, people are clutching to straws. It doesn't matter of it was Red Bull GmbH or KC that dismissed it. The fact is, the complaint didn't warrant any action and hence it was dismissed. The woman is now suspended and nobody knows exactly.
Oh, there is a big difference! I can't believe that someone doesn't recognize that.

FW17

chrstphrln wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 07:36
FW17 wrote:
chrstphrln wrote:

From whom? From the KC itself? From RB? They will not. And no one else can. There is no transparency in the decisions. There is neither a confirmation nor a denial of the authenticity of the screenshots.
Whether Horner is lying or not, whether there was misconduct or not, none of that is verifiable.
lame

chrstphrln

FW17 wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 07:45
chrstphrln wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 07:36
FW17 wrote:

lame
Very strong argumentation...

mendis
mendis

chrstphrln wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 07:39
mendis wrote:
chrstphrln wrote:

Oh, there is a big difference! I can't believe that someone doesn't recognize that.

Ben1980
Ben1980

I see people say about going to court. Under what basis?

If she is sacked, she can go for wrongful dismissal via a tribunal I guess. But, she hasn't been sacked (yet).

I've not seen anything illegal that would warrant police action, and if it did, in our crumbling justice system God knows what would happen anyway.

And anyway if she did get to court, up against the army of legal reps RB would have, her chances would be minimal.

Ben1980
Ben1980

dialtone wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 05:04
CHT wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 04:52
The leak information is damaging to CH and also to the company because the company has decided there was no wrong doing and keep CH as CEO.
So you are saying the leaked information is true? And if the employee was found guilty of this, why suspend instead of firing and maybe even suing for defamation?

Has anyone said the leaked messages are fake? No denials that I'm aware of. Leads everyone to accept they are genuine. And if her being suspended is based on the leaked messages, as a breach of confidentiality, it confirms they are genuine.

Horner is a dirty dog. Just a dirty dog who didn't quite step over the line.

maxxer
maxxer

Ben1980 wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 08:40

If she is sacked, she can go for wrongful dismissal via a tribunal I guess. But, she hasn't been sacked (yet).

I've not seen anything illegal that would warrant police action, and if it did, in our crumbling justice system God knows what would happen anyway.

And anyway if she did get to court, up against the army of legal reps RB would have, her chances would be minimal.
What no one knows is ofcourse the personal file HR has on this person.
Nowadays even when you get drunk at a company party it is already noted and if you decide not to go to a company party it is noted also.

Watto
Watto

Ben1980 wrote:

if the messages are accurate it’s a fairly strong workplace harassment laws. Particularly a CEO to a subordinate someone that has the power to sack you if you say no etc

It wouldn’t be a criminal case in all likelihood rather a civil case.

There have been some reports she’s has a high priced lawyer helping her too.

maxxer
maxxer

Watto wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 08:46
Ben1980 wrote:

if the messages are accurate it’s a fairly strong workplace harassment laws. Particularly a CEO to a subordinate someone that has the power to sack you if you say no etc

It wouldn’t be a criminal case in all likelihood rather a civil case.

There have been some reports she’s has a high priced lawyer helping her too.
Which law office does Toto have shares in ? :D