Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
CHT
CHT

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

codetower wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 03:52
Watto wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 01:37
codetower wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 22:43
One question I've yet to find a definitive answer to (at least I haven't seen it), who actually filed the complaint against Horner? Was it the Woman, or someone else?
There was the article in Business F1 magazine that published an article referring to her. Which Horners legal team had threatened.

In Saward blog a follow up QA.
CHT wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 01:38

Here are a list of possibilities

1 Women 》Jos 》 RB
2 Women 》RB
3 Women 》Marko 》 RB
4 Women 》Journalist 》RB
Not questioning the validity of the complaint, nor the screenshots. I happen to believe they are real, albeit a small sample of potentially many more messages, and other actions/behaviors possibly by both of them. I am just questioning whether SHE was the one who complained, or if someone else brought it to the attention of RB which would force them to investigate. I just wonder whether she thought it was bad enough to complain, if SHE thought the situation was bad enough to warrant RB needing to intervene and take action.
Its possible a 3rd party may have raised this with RB after finding out the relationship between CH and the women. And during RB internal investigation, the women denied the relationship and accused CH of harassment.

When RB appoints the KC, (I would assume he is acting on RB and CH interest since CH is the TP and CEO, an important asset in the organization), he cross examined CH, the women, and look through evidence from both sides and concluded that there was no harassment or possible legal or criminal implication.

Upset about the outcome, the 3rd party decided to leak the information to the public. Since the identity of the women become public, RB decided to terminate the women because she was not being honest during investigation. Perhaps also for the good of CH and the organization they are doing this.

So who is that 3rd party? Marko + Jos?
Last edited by CHT on 14 Mar 2024, 05:24, edited 1 time in total.

TeamKoolGreen
TeamKoolGreen

PapayaFan481 wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 18:57
TeamKoolGreen wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 18:42
PapayaFan481 wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 08:43

Well
The complainant is connected with the rich and famous. The rich and famous all know each other. Its not a coincidence that the complainant knows Geri and U2. Which calls into question the narrative that she is some lowly office staffer.
Who said she was a "lowly office staffer"?? She's allegedly the PA of a CEO. She probably earns more than any of us on here. But that does not mean she is a public figure, unlike Geri or Christian.
The narrative has been that she is a low rank office staffer. And not the elite socialite that she really is.

FW17

CHT wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 05:19
codetower wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 03:52
Watto wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 01:37

There was the article in Business F1 magazine that published an article referring to her. Which Horners legal team had threatened.

In Saward blog a follow up QA.
CHT wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 01:38

Here are a list of possibilities

1 Women 》Jos 》 RB
2 Women 》RB
3 Women 》Marko 》 RB
4 Women 》Journalist 》RB
Not questioning the validity of the complaint, nor the screenshots. I happen to believe they are real, albeit a small sample of potentially many more messages, and other actions/behaviors possibly by both of them. I am just questioning whether SHE was the one who complained, or if someone else brought it to the attention of RB which would force them to investigate. I just wonder whether she thought it was bad enough to complain, if SHE thought the situation was bad enough to warrant RB needing to intervene and take action.
Its possible a 3rd party may have raised this with RB after finding out the relationship between CH and the women. And during RB internal investigation, the women denied the relationship and accused CH of harassment.

When RB appoints the KC, (I would assume he is acting on RB and CH interest since CH is the TP and CEO, an important asset in the organization), he cross examined CH, the women, and look through evidence from both sides and concluded that there was no harassment or possible legal or criminal implication.

Upset about the outcome, the 3rd party decided to leak the information to the public. Since the identity of the women become public, RB decided to terminate the women because she was not being honest during investigation. Perhaps also for the good of CH and the organization they are doing this.

So who is that 3rd party? Marko + Jos?
How long does it take to trace a google drive?

Watto
Watto

FW17 wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 05:15
Watto wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 05:06
FW17 wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 04:38

The horner investigation is over, what is lingering around is who/why Red Bull Technologies reports to?

And why Max Verstappen has to have an opinion on it?
Looking a RBGmbH make up there are 2 CEO, one for the beverage side of the business another for corporate projects and new investments. On paper I think they always probably reported to Oliver Mintzlaff (CEO Corporate Projects and New Investments), but think just in reality they Dieritch (and to an extent then Marko) were who really took control over that with him gone well...

With Max. Marko ran the RB junior driver program, which Max was a part of and pushed for Max to take the RB seat so I assume thre is some loyalty there that Marko had his back and for years under Dieritch, Marko called most of the shots they saw Horner as the face, if that makes sense.

Oliver Mintzlaff was appointed after death of Mateschitz in Nov 22, till then he was in the soccer club.

Ah right.

Looks like Dieritch was the CEO of the whole company back then. post death there became 3 man board, A CFO, and 2 CEO one of beverages and Mintzlaff.

Here is a latter addressing RB F1 fans back in 2020 from Dietrich Mateschitz, Red Bull CEO.

https://www.redbull.com/int-en/theredbu ... lcome-back

dans79

FW17 wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 05:26
How long does it take to trace a google drive?
trace what?

Assuming the person has even a basic idea of how the internet works, you will never be able to determine who uploaded the files to google drive!
201 105 104 9 9 7

cirrusflyer

Wouter wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 15:37
cirrusflyer wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 15:27
I am reading on some local webpage (https://f1.avtomanija.com/2024/03/11029 ... aktivistke) that CH might leave before Australia. It looks as Thai owner no longer support him becouse some woman activists in US started to call people to boycot RedBull.
And also U2/Bono (some family ties with woman that was suspended) has written a song called "Dont be Horny, be a Christian" 🤣🤣🤣
Did enyone read something similar in your country?
This was already posted in this thread on Sunday.

viewtopic.php?p=1198592#p1198592

This is the source:

https://f1-insider.com/formel-1-horner- ... ern-62457/
Tnx.
Missed that. This thread progreses so fast I cant keep up. And I throught that on that local webpage they are just making up... 🤨
If flying were the language of man, soaring would be its poetry.
It's all about technology!
When you go fast, do not hesitate to go faster!

CHT
CHT

One thing odd about the story on Marko and Jos trying to bring Max to Merc is that Marko is employed under Red Bull GmbH and a loyal servant to RB Austria owner and family.

Does it mean that if Max goes to Merc, Redbull will be sponsoring Merc as well while Marko continue to serve RBG?

bluechris

CHT wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 11:58
Does it mean that if Max goes to Merc
Honestly, what are the chances of this? 0.0000000001%?

Wouter

bluechris wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 12:08
CHT wrote:
As long RBR gives Max a winning car he goes nowhere. If the car isn't a winning car anymore Max will quit the F1.
He has so many race plans outside the F1 with his own team.
The Power of Dreams!

Bill
Bill

Wouter wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 12:13
bluechris wrote:
CHT wrote:
As long RBR gives Max a winning car he goes nowhere. If the car isn't a winning car anymore Max will quit the F1.
Max winning ways will end in 2026 with new pu the current supplies have an advantage by virtue of experience .redbull powertrain will have to learn crawl before they can walk or run for that matter.

CHT
CHT

Bill wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 12:30
Wouter wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 12:13
bluechris wrote:

Max winning ways will end in 2026 with new pu the current supplies have an advantage by virtue of experience .redbull powertrain will have to learn crawl before they can walk or run for that matter.
Some say that RB doesnt need the best engine to win the WDC. not sure if they are lying

Bill
Bill

the honda of 2019 was a very good pu better than merc at high altitude equal to them at normal altitude. The technical directive of 2020 set Honda and ferrari back but for difference reasons but they recovered and Honda fought for champion in 2021 but with some floor changes. if red bull could win with any engine they would never have left renault

epo
epo

Bill wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 14:05
the honda of 2019 was a very good pu better than merc at high altitude equal to them at normal altitude. The technical directive of 2020 set Honda and ferrari back but for difference reasons but they recovered and Honda fought for champion in 2021 but with some floor changes. if red bull could win with any engine they would never have left renault
Not really...

2019 Honda was not a better PU and 2020 with the technical directive no upgrades they had no chance to upgrade to the levels of Mercedes & Ferrari. Only reason they were better in high attitude was because of the different turbo.

The 2021 total new Honda engine that was a diamond is probably the best in the field.
If the Renault wasn't such a dog of an engine RB would easily won more championships.

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

TeamKoolGreen wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 05:21
PapayaFan481 wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 18:57
TeamKoolGreen wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 18:42

The complainant is connected with the rich and famous. The rich and famous all know each other. Its not a coincidence that the complainant knows Geri and U2. Which calls into question the narrative that she is some lowly office staffer.
Who said she was a "lowly office staffer"?? She's allegedly the PA of a CEO. She probably earns more than any of us on here. But that does not mean she is a public figure, unlike Geri or Christian.
The narrative has been that she is a low rank office staffer. And not the elite socialite that she really is.
Where? The only references to her I've seen were that she was CH's PA. Hardly an office staffer.
If I come across as blunt, I apologise, it's my ASD. Sometimes, like an F1 car aqua-planing, it gets out of my control.

Bill
Bill

epo wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 15:03
Bill wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 14:05
Not really...

2019 Honda was not a better PU and 2020 with the technical directive no upgrades they had no chance to upgrade to the levels of Mercedes & Ferrari. Only reason they were better in high attitude was because of the different turbo.

The 2021 total new Honda engine that was a diamond is probably the best in the field.
If the Renault wasn't such a dog of an engine RB would easily won more championships.
Honda had a nifty trick called extra Harvesting that they were doing with their ers that meant they could harvest a lot of electrical energy .that was banned for 2020 when they stated to be really competitive its something that they have been working on for a while.thats the problem with f1 ones competition feel the heat they lobby for something. to be changed and the power of tech directives is unleashed, it happend to ferrari with changes to floor in 2022.redbull are not quarateed to always buid the best car ,they would not have won 2021 if floorwas not cut since it hurt merc.