2024 Mclaren Formula 1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
geogate
geogate

Re: 2024 Mclaren Formula 1 Team

wait a minute - that FIA scrutineering report. Have they made mention of checking for asymmetric braking before?

Emag
Emag

geogate wrote:
19 Sep 2024, 19:06
wait a minute - that FIA scrutineering report. Have they made mention of checking for asymmetric braking before?
They have to ever since they added that TD a while back.

mwillems

I'm not taking advice from a cartoon dog

-Bandit

dialtone
dialtone

mwillems wrote:
Perez should be charged for a good chunk of Ferrari expenses too.

AR3-GP
AR3-GP

Norris says Red Bull is quicker than Mclaren. Claims Red Bull simply have not maximized their results.

https://www.racefans.net/2024/09/19/red ... ar-norris/
However Norris believes some people are “dismissing Red Bull too quickly” as four teams have emerged as potential race-winners this year.

“Checo [Perez] was very quick last weekend,” he told Sky. “Maybe, if not, one of the quickest cars the whole weekend, including the race.

“So I think they’re not maximising their results even when they do have quite a quick car, which was last weekend.”
“But I don’t think anyone should dismiss Red Bull. I think they were still probably quicker than us last weekend when you look at things. It means we still have to work hard, we have to improve. But consistently we are out-scoring them and that’s why we have to accept maybe not a perfect weekend sometimes, but maximise those weekends when we can get everything right.”