Dakar 2009

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
modbaraban
modbaraban

Re: Dakar 2009

Belatti wrote:There has been comments arround here that we and Chile will host the 2010 Dakar....
I heard before that during big sandstorms dunes may change their location. Obviously the 2009 Dakar location is caused by even stronger winds (blame it on glow-ball-worming and car-bone-foot-print and probably african errorists). Now it's Chile... wow. I hope they won't bring that desert to Ukraine next :o

:)

roost89
roost89

Photos from the current Dakar rally: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/0 ... _2010.html Some are very good indeed!
"It could be done manually. It would take quite a while, but it could be done. There is however a much more efficient and accurate way of getting the data. Men with lasers." Wing Commander Andy Green

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Cool pics, thanks.

Chile uses the word 'Pare' instead of 'Alto' for 'Stop' signs.

Is it the same in other South American countries?
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Belatti
Belatti

mx_tifosi wrote:Cool pics, thanks.

Chile uses the word 'Pare' instead of 'Alto' for 'Stop' signs.

Is it the same in other South American countries?
Yep!
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna