McLaren MP4-12C GT3

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Muulka
Muulka

McLaren MP4-12C GT3

I heard that this car was supposed to be making its debut at the Blancpain Endurance Series race at Nevarra this weekend, but I've checked their website, and no McLaren is on the entry list.

What happened to them?

celinaB
celinaB

Re: McLaren MP4-12C GT3

Maybe it wasn't final yet. We all know that McLaren is one of the car companies that was good to handle. Supercar manufacturing firms have not really gotten the memo concerning gas costs, even if most people are feeling the squeeze. There are a growing number of high performance green cars, but that hasn't stemmed the tide of traditional performance cars in the least. A person who can afford a Ferrari can still afford to fill it with fuel. In fact, I read that Sting of high gas prices has no effect on supercars, cardealexpert.com/news-information. McLaren is looking for hybrid car engineers to produce a “green” McLaren. Even the beasts with impressive firepower under the hood are going green.

Muulka
Muulka

Re: McLaren MP4-12C GT3

What?

I was asking about the new GT3 race car, which was supposed to have its first race...

Not the road car.