Formula Master

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
AlpineF1
AlpineF1

Formula Master

hi again

i went to see Formula Master at Donington ages ago but not alot of people know about it as far as i know anyway basically the cars are 2008 formula bmw's i think, its good close racing so im giving it the publicity it deserves heres a picture

cheerio!
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

gato azul
gato azul

Re: Formula Master

I'm not 100% sure, what you mean with the 2008 Formula BMW's comment.
Both cars have similar performance, but the ADAC Formula Masters cars don't use old Formula BMW chassis.

The Masters car is based on Dallara's Formulino concept.
The Formula BMW series used chassis from French company Mygale, best known for their Formula Ford and Formula Renault chassis.
Both series use(d) Carbon monocoques complying with FIA F3 safety standards.

AlpineF1
AlpineF1

sorry thats what i heard somewhere, anyway well i was on the main straight near redgate
heres a picture i took not great but they where going at least 120-30mph i think
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

AlpineF1 wrote:
sorry thats what i heard somewhere, anyway well i was on the main straight near redgate
Check for actual facts when you "hear something somewhere". :wink:

And that car has so much Mexican sponsorship! :D
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

AlpineF1
AlpineF1

i know silly thing to say ](*,)

haha yeah it looks foul is this where cottrellgp go his paintjob? :D
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook