Jordan 04/04/04 - What does it mean?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Racer-X

Jordan 04/04/04 - What does it mean?

I have a guess....

Maybe it is the first time Eddie will have money enough to put the car on track :twisted:

Any other guess?

F1freak
F1freak

Isint that the date of the inaugral Bahrain GP?

jibco
jibco

Yup, I believe it's an ad for Bahrain

I read today that there's a few Arab buyers knocking on Eddies door trying to buy into the team and move it to the middle east.Good for Jordan...bad for UK!

sjbrophy
sjbrophy

I am reminded of Williams doing a similar thing a couple of years ago with budweiser (I think), whereby they had a countdown on the car that reached 0 at Imola, and their sponsor was unveiled. hopefully it's a major new sponsor for the team.

Incidentally, I know that B&H wanted a british driver - the fact that EJ an Italian and a German might hint at the location of anu new sponsor...

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

sjbrophy...the situation you mentioned wasn't with Williams....Budweiser has only been sponsoring Williams since last year.....the situation was with Arrows in 1999 with the T-Minus publicity.

Irvingthien
Irvingthien

March's F1 racing magazine claims that Ej has found the key to the lovely oil money from the middle east. Are they paid for helping to promote hte gp?