Loeb injured

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
wazojugs

i think gronholm will struggle to surpass 35 points, but more likely ford will overtakes kronos in the WCC.

mcrae will bin the car at least twice as he wont give a monkies since he don't have to impress to get a drive next year

Tom

I reakon McRae will be told to get the manufacturers champ, I doubt he'll bin it, he won't be pushing as hard.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

vyselegend

Tom wrote:Bad news, according to Motorsport News Loeb may well be out for four months, possibly even missing the start of the 2007 season. On a brighter note if Gronholm fails to accumulate 35+ point over the next three rallies Loeb will still win the championship.

Colin McRae is suggested as his replacement which would definetly be worth watching.
Damn, this is worst than I thought. I can live with the fact he won't race again in 2006, with a fatalist point of view, but it's a shame if it compromise his early 2007 season :evil:

I have full confidence in Mc Rae. He is clearly one of the greatest ever in rally, but for sure it won't be easy, mostly because he don't know the car. A bit like Carlos Sainz when he took over Delecour's seat at Peugeot.