Lotus F1 Team 2013

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
dren

Re: Lotus F1 Team 2013

quidam wrote:If Koba is so talented why nobody want him in a team :wtf:

Lotus has new sponsors like Burns (12/15 millions) and now Honeywell to be confirmed (> 20 millions). Total is a private sponsor for Grosjean and Lotus (10 millions)
Because he doesn't bring the money that other drivers do.
Honda!

Neno
Neno

dren wrote:
quidam wrote:If Koba is so talented why nobody want him in a team :wtf:

Lotus has new sponsors like Burns (12/15 millions) and now Honeywell to be confirmed (> 20 millions). Total is a private sponsor for Grosjean and Lotus (10 millions)
Because he doesn't bring the money that other drivers do.
I agree, also i heard Total give 30 millions for Grosjean + sponsor Total on car not 10. Koba would maybe bring his 10 millions what he collected but if you watching this on long terms he wont bring more money that numeral. In Grosjean case, this is 3x more money for same/similar option for Lotus.

CHT
CHT

I think its only fair that Grosjean be given another chance to prove himself, as it is not the he is slow, just that he is accident prone. Just like Massa during his early years.

dren

Honda!

dren

CHT wrote:I think its only fair that Grosjean be given another chance to prove himself, as it is not the he is slow, just that he is accident prone. Just like Massa during his early years.
This will be his 3rd chance...
Honda!

Morteza

dren wrote:Can't beat Kimi quotes:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104959
"I would rather be out of second or third place so I don't have to go to the prizegiving."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

godlameroso

dren wrote:
CHT wrote:I think its only fair that Grosjean be given another chance to prove himself, as it is not the he is slow, just that he is accident prone. Just like Massa during his early years.

Something about a saying, stating that third time is the charm or something or other.
Saishū kōnā

Rikhart
Rikhart

godlameroso wrote:
dren wrote:

Something about a saying, stating that third time is the charm or something or other.
In this case, maybe "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" would be more apt :lol:

dren

Rikhart wrote:
godlameroso wrote:
dren wrote:This will be his 3rd chance...

In this case, maybe "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" would be more apt :lol:
Yes! That's my line of thinking here. But I may eat my words if he turns it around this year.
Honda!

spadeflush

I think and I hope we ll see a different Grosjean this year. Its gonna be a very close fight between all the teams and I dnt see any reason why Lotus will not be fighting for winS. A consistent Grosjean will shave off a lot of crucial points at the top which will be fantastic for us.
Forza Michael. Forza Jules

korzeniow
korzeniow

spadeflush wrote:I think and I hope we ll see a different Grosjean this year. Its gonna be a very close fight between all the teams and I dnt see any reason why Lotus will not be fighting for winS. A consistent Grosjean will shave off a lot of crucial points at the top which will be fantastic for us.
same here
It's been a long time since we drove last time, but it has also been a short time at the same time
Roam Grosjean ponders the passing of time on the first day of testing at Jerez
February 5, 2013

AlpineF1
AlpineF1

Lotus will definitely win more than 1 race this year, that's all I know
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
Ayrton Senna

My blog
Twitter
Facebook

NathanOlder

Oh, thats a bit of a prediction! Who knows, with the Champion of Champions onboard, anythings possible!
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

PlatinumZealot

AlpineF1 wrote:Lotus will definitely win more than 1 race this year, that's all I know
They couldn't win one on pace last year. They'd be lucky to win more than one this year.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Racing Green in 2028

korzeniow
korzeniow

n smikle wrote:
AlpineF1 wrote:Lotus will definitely win more than 1 race this year, that's all I know
They couldn't win one on pace last year. They'd be lucky to win more than one this year.
They didn't win when the car had the pace, but won when it didn't. Funny how it turned out.

So you are wrong, they had winning pace
It's been a long time since we drove last time, but it has also been a short time at the same time
Roam Grosjean ponders the passing of time on the first day of testing at Jerez
February 5, 2013