Mclaren Honda 2015

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
mclaren111

Re: Mclaren Honda 2015

I wish Honda can do what Japan's Rugby players did yesterday :( :( :( :( :( :(

diffuser

max_speed wrote:
Morteza wrote:He also posted this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/alo_oficial/status/ ... 6057490432
after this qualifying i have lost all hopes of having a better year ,in 2016. they are too far. effect is compounded engine is too weak to be fixed in span of 6 months and all the chassis talks was false.i guess Arai would be smiling a bit as his predictions did come true, button was claiming to be fighting for 5th/6th in singapore. i have started to feel that Alonso made a wrong move. ferrari yesterday was in a league and final lap was a scorcher.i think 2017 would be realistic target for them to think about podiums.

The aero team lost alot of time this year cause of Reliability, give them a chance to catch up! With the power Unit there should be HUGE gains to be had in the off season just from low hanging fruit on ERS side.

One qualifying does not a season make.
Merc has had tire issues before when it's hot. Don't take this to be that Ferrari has made a HUGE jump.

If anything, I'd be worried about RB and TR with Ferrari PU.

Sayeman

I think some people are trying to put all the blame on Honda's shoulder. I don't believe for one second that the chassis is the second best on the grid. Specially the British media trying their utmost to make Honda the scapegoat. Sure the engine isn't a scorcher but it's not all the engine's fault.
Never Give up.

GoranF1
GoranF1

Honda F1 new ERS Chief officer for 2016.

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

max_speed
max_speed

blank
Last edited by max_speed on 20 Sep 2015, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

max_speed
max_speed

diffuser wrote:
The aero team lost alot of time this year cause of Reliability, give them a chance to catch up! With the power Unit there should be HUGE gains to be had in the off season just from low hanging fruit on ERS side.

Merc has had tire issues before when it's hot. Don't take this to be that Ferrari has made a HUGE jump.

if rumours are true then alonso is off to rbr-ferrari and it would be right.jenson and alonso should leave this team,they just made false promises and Honda, they gonna hang their head in shame in suzuka. tae a look at pit stop work in race, they are in league of sauber now,even basics have deserted them

Goran2812
Goran2812

max_speed wrote:
diffuser wrote:

if rumours are true then alonso is off to rbr-ferrari and it would be right.jenson and alonso should leave this team,they just made false promises and Honda, they gonna hang their head in shame in suzuka. tae a look at pit stop work in race, they are in league of sauber now,even basics have deserted them
what in the God's name are you talking about? :D What rbr-ferrari rumors? :D
Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

diffuser

Goran2812 wrote:
max_speed wrote:
diffuser wrote:

I don't believe those.

When was the last time RB went after a driver that wasn't a TR driver ?

Goran2812
Goran2812

diffuser wrote:
Goran2812 wrote:
max_speed wrote:

I don't believe those.

When was the last time RB went after a driver that wasn't a TR driver ?
Exactly...
Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

diffuser

Sayeman wrote:I think some people are trying to put all the blame on Honda's shoulder. I don't believe for one second that the chassis is the second best on the grid. Specially the British media trying their utmost to make Honda the scapegoat. Sure the engine isn't a scorcher but it's not all the engine's fault.

I haven't heard anyone say that. Top 4 is all I've heard.

Oh and EB did say that more power from the PU would make the chassis go better as alot of their issues with getting the tires to turn on is coming from lack of power.

basti313
basti313

diffuser wrote:
Sayeman wrote:I think some people are trying to put all the blame on Honda's shoulder. I don't believe for one second that the chassis is the second best on the grid. Specially the British media trying their utmost to make Honda the scapegoat. Sure the engine isn't a scorcher but it's not all the engine's fault.

Oh and EB did say that more power from the PU would make the chassis go better as alot of their issues with getting the tires to turn on is coming from lack of power.
No way...the chassis is better than the Sauber, Mannor and the Lotus. But that's it. So number 4 from the other way ;)
Don`t russel the hamster!

Fer.Fan
Fer.Fan

basti313 wrote:
diffuser wrote:

No way...the chassis is better than the Sauber, Mannor and the Lotus. But that's it. So number 4 from the other way ;)
Yes, I agree. Mclaren chassis is better than Sauber and Mannor. Lotus chassis is better, look at standings.

Today in Singapore their ware way of pace. Mclaren was confident of good result because Marina Bay was no power track but they ware so slow. Mclaren chassis is no better than Honda PU.

McG

Not good.
Finally, everyone knows that Red Bull is a joke and Max Verstappen is overrated.

TLof
TLof

Another poor performance followed by a breakdown of both cars. McLaren still lacking pace considering this should have been a track that suited the car. Plus, Reliability is still bad. Alonso has now retired 7 times out of 11 races. . .

The upcoming races will be hard to watch. :|

ME4ME

Today's retirements seem to be fully Mclaren's responsibility as it was gearbox failures. Wasn't it the same in 2012 when Lewis retired in the race? Also poor pit performance. They just have so much to work on over the coming 6 months :(