[ 2020 ] Scuderia Ferrari - Ferrari

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
godlameroso

Re: [ 2020 ] Scuderia Ferrari - Ferrari

Riccardo will likely jump ship from Renault and end up in Ferrari, either him or Hamilton. Little Schumacher is nowhere near ready.
Saishū kōnā

Andres125sx

GPR-A wrote:
12 May 2020, 15:33
ENGINE TUNER wrote:
12 May 2020, 15:24
Jolle wrote:
12 May 2020, 15:18

His seat was safe, he just didn’t take it 😂
Yeah , sure, ramming into teammates is the perfect way to ensure job security.
By that logic, Max should have lost his seat long back!
RBR has a long history of allowing his #1 to do anything he want, legal or not, moral or not. Any team has weaker restrictions for his #1, but RBR has none at all. Ask Webber or Ricciardo for example

ENGINE TUNER
ENGINE TUNER

GPR-A wrote:
12 May 2020, 16:25
ENGINE TUNER wrote:
12 May 2020, 15:58
GPR-A wrote:
12 May 2020, 15:33
By that logic, Max should have lost his seat long back!
Ha! Even VER is behind behind VET in that category
Really? You want me to list out all the incidents in the past 5 years of Max? For someone with zero titles against someone who has 4 titles, that scale looks awfully one sided!
Max has hit alot of things, but hitting his own teammate has only happened 2 times in my memory, unless he hit Sainz a bunch of times.

godlameroso

He hits everyone, rubbin' is racing.
Saishū kōnā

Macklaren
Macklaren

I'm surprised that no single candidate is emerging as the top contender to replace Vettel amongst Ferrari fans in this group. I don't think Hamilton comes over -- so who do you guys prefer between RIC, SAI and the return of ALO?

scazzo infinito

I would like ricciardo, but it will be sainz.

CRazyLemon
CRazyLemon

Macklaren wrote:
12 May 2020, 18:32
I'm surprised that no single candidate is emerging as the top contender to replace Vettel amongst Ferrari fans in this group. I don't think Hamilton comes over -- so who do you guys prefer between RIC, SAI and the return of ALO?
I'd hazard a guess there's no clear favourite because there's a hopefully top notch driver already in a seat at Ferrari so a mix of those wanting a great no 2 and those wanting a second extremely competitive driver.

My order of preference is Hamilton, Alonso, Ric and then Sainz.

Wouter

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-fe ... le-details

Carlos Sainz will be made official within the next 48 hours, only the details remain to be defined,
then the Scuderia will be able to formalize the arrival of the Spaniard in Maranello.

And Max Verstappen told David Coulthard on Instagram an hour ago that
" it won't be someone with an Italian name." :) (Ricciardo/Giovinazzi)
Lets wait and see.
The Power of Dreams!

GPR-A

Wouter wrote:
12 May 2020, 19:28

Carlos Sainz will be made official within the next 48 hours, only the details remain to be defined,
then the Scuderia will be able to formalize the arrival of the Spaniard in Maranello.
https://twitter.com/Motorsport_IT/statu ... 5251607552

Lets wait and see.
That would be awesome for Carlos! Really bad if that is true for Ricciardo. He deserves it more than anyone else.

TAG

GPR-A wrote:
12 May 2020, 19:36
Wouter wrote:

Lets wait and see.
That would be awesome for Carlos! Really bad if that is true for Ricciardo. He deserves it more than anyone else.
Consider the source. Is Verstappen to be believed or is he not?
माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत

GPR-A

TAG wrote:
12 May 2020, 19:39
GPR-A wrote:
12 May 2020, 19:36
Wouter wrote:

Lets wait and see.
Consider the source. Is Verstappen to be believed or is he not?
You mean Franco Nugnes? Didn't know his real name is Verstappen.

sosic2121
sosic2121

Macklaren wrote:
12 May 2020, 18:32
Alo is probably too old, so Ric is my choice #1.

Sevach
Sevach

Sure is a big jump for Sainz who wasn't the favorite at the Red Bull stable and got replaced at Renault after largely shadowing Hulkenberg.
And even against a rookie(however highly rated that rookie is) he didn't look dominant.

V12-POWER
V12-POWER

Alonso to mclaren then

Mclarensenna

If Carlos Sainz rumor is true to Ferrari it just goes to show Ferrari who have a choice of any driver on the grid basically make the worst decisions in F1 history.
First they fired 7x WDC Schumacher on 40 million to replace him with Kimi on a bigger 50 million a year contract only to then have to fire him 2 years later when they realised he was slower than Massa.

Then they decided to replace Alonso with Vettel the guy who Ric thrashed him all year long in 2014 with 3 wins with Vettel down in 3rd 5th and 7th those exact same races 1-2 seconds off the pace.
It would be like hiring Gasly to Ferrari and overlooking Verstappen after he demolished him last year by the same sort of margin thinking Gasly the slower driver is a better option, Makes no sense and it took Ferrari 6 years to realise that Vettel mistake that hey maybe it was the Newey car and not Vettels superior speed that won him those 4 championships.

Now the big new rumor. Sainz in 5 years has 1 podium. Ric has 27 podiums and 7 wins.
Sainz got beaten by Hulk the guy Renault fired. Hulk is faster than Sainz we know this as they raced an entire year together, Hulk is slower than Ric a level down say for example. So Sainz would be 2 levels below Ric as he is even faster than Hulk. It seems all Ferrari based their decision on was Sainz was in a much faster car than Renault last year , got 1 podium so yep lets ignore the past 5 years and all the other data.
Ric also speaks fluent Italian has 2 Italian born parents so 100% Italian blood with the Italian nose even! Much bigger social media presence and marketability!

Ferrari i have to applaud you if the rumor is true. But you did it again!
Ayrton Senna: Pure driving, pure racing, that´s what makes me happy.