[ 2020 ] Scuderia Ferrari - Ferrari

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Mclarensenna

Re: [ 2020 ] Scuderia Ferrari - Ferrari

McG wrote:
13 May 2020, 18:55
Mclarensenna wrote:
13 May 2020, 03:57
McG wrote:
13 May 2020, 03:13
McLarensenna... Dude take a deep breath and relax. Overall finishing position doesn't tell the whole story a lot of the time.

And listen to yourself... Because someone is Italian and displays some Italian features (borderline racist btw and definitely stereotyping) doesn't mean they are going to get the seat.

There's a hell of a lot more to it than what you think.
I'm reporting this for a personal attack and abuse. I am very relaxed and listed a list of reasons why Ric i believe is a better option and driver than Sainz. If you believe otherwise you are welcome to list your reasons ( you listed 0) that is what a forum is for not reply for the sole reason to attack and abuse insulting me telling to take deep breaths and relax and then call me racist (not true i merely stated Ferrari has on many occassions stated they want an Italian driver over the past decades for language and marketing reasons many times if you find this racist complain to Ferrari not me).
Typical and expected response.

I wonder how all those Italians with little button noses feel about your stereotyping of Italians having big noses. I dread to think what you think about people in other countries.
You really are an extreme racist well done if it makes you feel happy that's 2 racists posts in a row and personal attacks. I said Ric has an Italian nose as a compliment as i like Italian noses. I never ever insulted him. Yet you made a huge insult calling it big which i never insinutated or would ever insult somebody like this. if it makes you feel good insulting people and races like this repeatedly you sure have issues and you proved you are a bully.

First insulting Ric and Italians and then me for no reason whatsoever out of nowhere. So there is a clear pattern to your bullying and racism I prefer Ric over Sainz due to the main reason he is faster and quicker than Hulk and beat Hulk when racing in the same Renault team, wereas Sainz was slightly slower than Hulk. Ric is clearly a faster driver and has 27 podiums and 7 wins to his name with Sainz only 1 podium and hardly any experience winning races under pressure.

I also listed Ric has a bigger social media presence, following m popularity, and bigger more confident funnier personality. For those reasons and those reasons alone i think he is a better option main reason being speed. It is an F1 driver if you do not notice. I also think Alonso also Spanish as Sainz is a better option as he is also much faster than Sainz, more experience and still has a few good years left in him. So i would not pick Spanish Alonso if i was somehow racist towards spanish or italian drivers which you clearly are racist towards. So no i would never pick Sainz over a complete package like Ric. And i also mention Ferrari prefer Italian drivers and have for decades wanted 1 and constantly list this as a criteria of theirs not mine. They even somehow got Giovinazzi into F1 who is i believe the slowest on the grid this year and only in F1 due to him being Italian and not his driving skills. Racist yes from Ferrari and pointless so nothing Ferrari does makes any sense lately to me which i also mentioned.

But yes keep being racist insulting Italians calling them big noses and other insults its your life. Good luck to you but do not point your extreme racism towards others.
Ayrton Senna: Pure driving, pure racing, that´s what makes me happy.

Ringleheim
Ringleheim

So, Autosport now reporting that Sainz is a done deal and it will be confirmed later this week.

Blah! Meh! Say it ain't so!

Mansell89
Mansell89

Long time fan of Carlos Sainz and I think Ferrari would be getting a superb young talent.

This kid showed zero fear going head to head with Max Verstappen in their respective early years and he now has some excellent experience for someone of his age.

He’s shown real glimpses of Alonso-like qualities on the track- especially at McLaren last season where he just seemed to come alive on Sundays and maximise the cars potential and finishing result.

My concern for him at Ferrari is whether they try to impose number 2 driver restrictions on him. At this point in time I think LeClerc looks like a superstar talent, so I’m not saying Carlos would beat him in equal situations anyway but if they shackle Sainz with orders then they will never get the best out of him.

If Ferrari give him the time to settle in and adapt and give him support he needs Sainz has what it takes to go up against anybody.

Handled appropriately- this could be THE strongest pairing in F1.

I like LeClerc and I hope he shows a true racer spirit and let’s Sainz (or Ricciardo if it’s him) have a true 50-50 battle each year!

PowerandtheGlory
PowerandtheGlory

Mclarensenna wrote:
14 May 2020, 00:22
McG wrote:
Mclarensenna wrote:
13 May 2020, 03:57

I'm reporting this for a personal attack and abuse. I am very relaxed and listed a list of reasons why Ric i believe is a better option and driver than Sainz. If you believe otherwise you are welcome to list your reasons ( you listed 0) that is what a forum is for not reply for the sole reason to attack and abuse insulting me telling to take deep breaths and relax and then call me racist (not true i merely stated Ferrari has on many occassions stated they want an Italian driver over the past decades for language and marketing reasons many times if you find this racist complain to Ferrari not me).

I wonder how all those Italians with little button noses feel about your stereotyping of Italians having big noses. I dread to think what you think about people in other countries.
You really are an extreme racist well done if it makes you feel happy that's 2 racists posts in a row and personal attacks. I said Ric has an Italian nose as a compliment as i like Italian noses. I never ever insulted him. Yet you made a huge insult calling it big which i never insinutated or would ever insult somebody like this. if it makes you feel good insulting people and races like this repeatedly you sure have issues and you proved you are a bully.

First insulting Ric and Italians and then me for no reason whatsoever out of nowhere. So there is a clear pattern to your bullying and racism I prefer Ric over Sainz due to the main reason he is faster and quicker than Hulk and beat Hulk when racing in the same Renault team, wereas Sainz was slightly slower than Hulk. Ric is clearly a faster driver and has 27 podiums and 7 wins to his name with Sainz only 1 podium and hardly any experience winning races under pressure.

I also listed Ric has a bigger social media presence, following m popularity, and bigger more confident funnier personality. For those reasons and those reasons alone i think he is a better option main reason being speed. It is an F1 driver if you do not notice. I also think Alonso also Spanish as Sainz is a better option as he is also much faster than Sainz, more experience and still has a few good years left in him. So i would not pick Spanish Alonso if i was somehow racist towards spanish or italian drivers which you clearly are racist towards. So no i would never pick Sainz over a complete package like Ric. And i also mention Ferrari prefer Italian drivers and have for decades wanted 1 and constantly list this as a criteria of theirs not mine. They even somehow got Giovinazzi into F1 who is i believe the slowest on the grid this year and only in F1 due to him being Italian and not his driving skills. Racist yes from Ferrari and pointless so nothing Ferrari does makes any sense lately to me which i also mentioned.

But yes keep being racist insulting Italians calling them big noses and other insults its your life. Good luck to you but do not point your extreme racism towards others.
Wonderfully amusing watching this Piers Morgan style, storm in a tea cup dailymail nonsense. But seriously- saying somebody looks 'italian' or has italian heritage is not inherently racist.. or even has italian features? No more so than saying anyone scandinavian must be blond and blue eyed and look like a viking.. and not all french drivers wear berets and have amusing moustaches... and not all english people are football hooligans who go on holiday to spain shouting 'lovely jubbly' and eat Fry-ups... Can people stop being snowflakes and get on with their lives... :lol:
“I don't believe in luck, luck is preparation and taking your opportunity” Ross Brawn

Mclarensenna

PowerandtheGlory wrote:
14 May 2020, 10:13
Mclarensenna wrote:
14 May 2020, 00:22
McG wrote:

Wonderfully amusing watching this Piers Morgan style, storm in a tea cup dailymail nonsense. But seriously- saying somebody looks 'italian' or has italian heritage is not inherently racist.. or even has italian features? No more so than saying anyone scandinavian must be blond and blue eyed and look like a viking.. and not all french drivers wear berets and have amusing moustaches... and not all english people are football hooligans who go on holiday to spain shouting 'lovely jubbly' and eat Fry-ups... Can people stop being snowflakes and get on with their lives... :lol:
Well said! =D>
Ayrton Senna: Pure driving, pure racing, that´s what makes me happy.

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

F1Fan2018
F1Fan2018

Just a Thought, maybe one of the reasons why they have gone with Saniz is that hes cheaper, maybe with the current situation they are a little strapped for cash and needed a cheaper option and Riccardo would have been more money maybe.

Way too much smoke being blown about SAI like he’s something special; I mean he couldn’t even beat HULK. The question though is, is he being brought in to be a No.2 - RAI/BAR style? I think in that role the pairing can succeed.

This all depends on LEC being an elite talent, of which I’m yet to be convinced myself; the last season’s second half was below par imo
Team ANTI-HYPE. Prove it, then I’ll anoint you.

selvam_e2002
selvam_e2002

If Sainz fail with Ferrari in 2021-22 then he gone. He may drive Dakar Rally with his Father in 2023

Jambier

Sainz is:

- Way cheaper than VET
- Calmer
- Will go along with LEC

And overall, I'm not sure he will bring back less points than Vettel.

You need to compare Sainz with previous number 2, like Massa, Barichello, Irvine etc..

AMG.Tzan

Hopefully Ferrari doesn't burn him as a No 2 driver...like they always do with their No 2 drivers!

Although i think he will be no match for Leclerc...he can at least be consistent and fast enough to finish on the podium and even take a win if circumstances go his way a bit!
Still i am amazed at how Ferrari ended up with 2 youngsters! Ricciardo would have been an obvious choice given his age and track record...

So Mercedes are the old ones now :lol:
"The only rule is there are no rules" - Aristotle Onassis

GPR-A

I like how people have already made up their mind that "Carlos Sainz is designated No. 2" as if they have already seen the contract. Life never stops amazing me.

GPR-A wrote:
14 May 2020, 13:01
I like how people have already made up their mind that "Carlos Sainz is designated No. 2" as if they have already seen the contract. Life never stops amazing me.
There appear to be a few of us who do not believe SAI is fast enough to be a No.1.

By Implication then, a No.2
Team ANTI-HYPE. Prove it, then I’ll anoint you.

alexx_88
alexx_88

Ok, let's be realistic here. Ferrari doesn't have secret data about Sainz that we don't have access to, they chose the best available guy to act as a rear-gunner for Leclerc. They didn't choose the best available No 1 driver (that would've been Ric or Alonso if you want to push the envelope a bit) and not even the best available equal-status driver (Ric). Even Mclaren's words suggest they consider Ricciardo an improvement over Sainz, something which nobody would've batted an eyelid above 10 months ago. Sainz did very well last year, he was consistent and precise, but we genuinely have no idea on how fast he was. Norris, a total rookie, out-qualified him quite a few times and it was only Carlos' superior race approach that made the difference initially.

MtthsMlw

stolen from Twitter