2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Ryar

Re: 2021 Red Bull Racing F1 Team

dans79 wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 04:40
ispano6 wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 23:46
turbof1 wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 22:43

You don't have to be sorry. Since when is disagreeing an issue :P .

Without taking a stance pro Hamilton or pro Verstappen, is Hamilton celebrating a victory dirty?
Again, I think it was clear for Hamilton that Verstappen was ok. And unless it gets claimed Hamilton punted Verstappen off intentionally, I'd say there is no real reason to question morality of celebrating a victory in this instance.

Verstappen is in the hospital because it is a standard procedure in this instance. Again, Verstappen was quite fine when he got out of the car. Hamilton also asked about Verstappen's condition. Would Verstappen have been moved to the hospital in an uncontious state, I would firmly agree with you. That would be unethical. Instead, Hamilton celebrated knowing Verstappen is doing well.
I would have to respectfully disagree. You're not qualified to know if Max was quite fine when he got out of the car. Hamilton admitted he did not know Max was sent to the hospital. Hamilton is showing his true colors now, not even thinking he needs to apologize. I guess he is taking Kanye West's advice.
Nor are you qualified to know that he wasn't!
You don't need to know if he wasn't to show concern and advocate concern when someone had a crash and in hospital. Just common sense.
Hakuna Matata!

dans79

Ryar wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 04:55
dans79 wrote:
ispano6 wrote:

I would have to respectfully disagree. You're not qualified to know if Max was quite fine when he got out of the car. Hamilton admitted he did not know Max was sent to the hospital. Hamilton is showing his true colors now, not even thinking he needs to apologize. I guess he is taking Kanye West's advice.
You don't need to know if he wasn't to show concern and advocate concern when someone had a crash and in hospital. Just common sense.
201 105 104 9 9 7

Ryar

dans79 wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 04:58
Ryar wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 04:55
dans79 wrote:

Same response, instead of Horner, add PR staff.

viewtopic.php?p=986650&sid=bf8eca4a41fd ... ee#p986650
Hakuna Matata!

Kingshark
Kingshark

That was some truly pathetic driving from Hamilton, reminds me of when Hill punted Schumacher off at Silverstone 1995. A desperate move from an inferior driver in an attempt to get back at a superior one.

Despite that, I don’t feel as bad about today as I thought I would. This was supposed to be one of Mercedes’ strongest circuits, and yet they looked beatable to me.

I am positive about Max’s WDC chances. My only worry is reliability.

Slo Poke
Slo Poke

Kingshark wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 06:10
That was some truly pathetic driving from Hamilton, reminds me of when Hill punted Schumacher off at Silverstone 1995. A desperate move from an inferior driver in an attempt to get back at a superior one.

Despite that, I don’t feel as bad about today as I thought I would. This was supposed to be one of Mercedes’ strongest circuits, and yet they looked beatable to me.

I am positive about Max’s WDC chances. My only worry is reliability.
I niether don’t give a rat’s ass about the odd touch of nerfing. The thing that irritated the hell out of me was the on track choreography that followed. How onlooking peeps can be so easily nerfed also is sheer insult.

ispano6

dans79 wrote:
ispano6 wrote:
turbof1 wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 22:43

You don't have to be sorry. Since when is disagreeing an issue :P .

Without taking a stance pro Hamilton or pro Verstappen, is Hamilton celebrating a victory dirty?
Again, I think it was clear for Hamilton that Verstappen was ok. And unless it gets claimed Hamilton punted Verstappen off intentionally, I'd say there is no real reason to question morality of celebrating a victory in this instance.

Verstappen is in the hospital because it is a standard procedure in this instance. Again, Verstappen was quite fine when he got out of the car. Hamilton also asked about Verstappen's condition. Would Verstappen have been moved to the hospital in an uncontious state, I would firmly agree with you. That would be unethical. Instead, Hamilton celebrated knowing Verstappen is doing well.
Was I talking to you? When did I claim that he wasn't OK? I've tried to ignore you, you who are on my ignore list, but you seem to always want to stir things up.

Viper2789
Viper2789

Goldwing wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 07:44
Thank Godness, Lewis is well, did the job. Black lives matter. Only. What a crzay upside down world we live, in every aspect

Why are people like you even on here?

ispano6

Listening to Max's radio and then knowing people cheered and laughed is sickening.

dans79

ispano6 wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 08:44
Was I talking to you? When did I claim that he wasn't OK?
You claimed the following of Turbo, that suggest you believe the other.
ispano6 wrote:
You're not qualified to know if Max was quite fine when he got out of the car.
201 105 104 9 9 7

politburo
politburo

ispano6 wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 09:21
Listening to Max's radio and then knowing people cheered and laughed is sickening.

I'm not as grossed out by it as you. The English fans were booing other countries' national anthem and racially abusing their own players who missed penalties in the European football tournament. You really can't expect any less from them than to cheer the misfortune of Hamilton's opponents. It's still terrible though. You can see also there are plenty of Hamilton fans who were rubbing it into Verstappen's face yesterday, saying he deserved it because he has been aggressive in the past and saying it was about time he had a big crash etc, some who even admitted they hadn't even watched the onboard or on track replays even in real time -- yet had already placed their judgements; all of which is just as rebarbative as fans cheering for crashes.

It's disgusting but that is what we humans do, we draw conclusions then build a story and a set of facts around those conclusions (rather than it being the other way around) and we use superstition and hearsay even when logical explanations exist, especially when we have some emotional investment somewhere in the situation. It is what it is.
"Nosotros diferimos, pero nosotros todos son iguales"

Ryar

dans79 wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 10:46
ispano6 wrote:
ispano6 wrote:
"suggest", suggests you want to read what you want to read, even if what was said didn't meant to be that way. It was your choice.
Hakuna Matata!

ispano6

politburo wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 10:55
I'm not as grossed out by it as you. The English fans were booing other countries' national anthem and racially abusing their own players who missed penalties in the European football tournament. You really can't expect any less from them than to cheer the misfortune of Hamilton's opponents. It's still terrible though. You can see also there are plenty of Hamilton fans who were rubbing it into Verstappen's face yesterday, saying he deserved it because he has been aggressive in the past and saying it was about time he had a big crash etc, some who even admitted they hadn't even watched the onboard or on track replays even in real time -- yet had already placed their judgements; all of which is just as rebarbative as fans cheering for crashes.

It's disgusting but that is what we humans do, we draw conclusions then build a story and a set of facts around those conclusions (rather than it being the other way around) and we use superstition and hearsay even when logical explanations exist, especially when we have some emotional investment somewhere in the situation. It is what it is.
Yep, I agree. Just reading the comments in the Youtube video you can tell the reaction of many of the viewers were a genuine concern and relief for Max. There probably was a reason why F1 and Sky didn't replay the radio, normally they would have, but it was probably deemed too sensitive to.

ispano6

Ryar wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 10:56
dans79 wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 10:46
ispano6 wrote:
ispano6 wrote:
"suggest", suggests you want to read what you want to read, even if what was said didn't meant to be that way. It was your choice.
I posted in the race thread about Alonso's collapsed lung that was found days after his Sunday shunt in Australia. These people are saying Max is "fine" from watching race footage right after the incident without an inkling of what has happened to Max's body. The radio message is clear, it was no small matter. I won't respond to Dans79 anymore so he should really stop responding to me.

N21
N21

Something for discussion:

If you compare Lewis’ move on Leclerc in Copse in lap 50, to me it seems that Lewis actually hits the apex this time and Leclerc (apart from him oversteering at the exit) is driving the exact same line as Max in lap 1.

Lewis goes to comment that Leclerc showed him the respect that Lewis thinks he deserves while max didn’t. That to me is quite contradictory.

I’m obviously a Verstappen fan but with this I want to look at it objectively. Also I haven’t been able to find 1 single video with the comparison of lap 1 and lap 50. What are your thoughts?

Ryar

N21 wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 12:11
Something for discussion:

If you compare Lewis’ move on Leclerc in Copse in lap 50, to me it seems that Lewis actually hits the apex this time and Leclerc (apart from him oversteering at the exit) is driving the exact same line as Max in lap 1.

Lewis goes to comment that Leclerc showed him the respect that Lewis thinks he deserves while max didn’t. That to me is quite contradictory.

I’m obviously a Verstappen fan but with this I want to look at it objectively. Also I haven’t been able to find 1 single video with the comparison of lap 1 and lap 50. What are your thoughts?
My thoughts. Stop listening to Lewis. :wink:
Hakuna Matata!