Sauber's radiator on F2004

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Scuderia_Russ

It amazes me that Michelin can supply illegal tyres and Ferrari are still seen to be the party breaking the rules! I too am tired of hearing about Ferrari and F.I.A. collaboration! Why is it that so many people hate to see success? It made me angry to see the F.I.A. changing rules before the last season,because Ferrari were virtually bulletproof! Surely it shouldn't be up to the governing body to slow Ferrari down but for every other team to pull their fingers out and catch up. If Arsenal won the Premier League three years running,do you think the F.A. would make Thierry Henry wear leg weights?! No. Teams want the F.I.A. to halt Ferrari when they are on the up,and somehow manage to get the blame shifted on to the Scuderia when the times that THEY are in the wrong.This beats me!!

P.S. I can't believe you can eat with that mouth Rodlamas! :lol:

Rant over
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Scuderia_Russ wrote:If Arsenal won the Premier League three years running...
As hypothetical questions go, that's surely quite a big one...

Scuderia_Russ

Ha,ha! You got me there! :D
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

West
West

Does anybody remember the Bridgestone fiasco during Monaco 2003? Maybe it's Ferrari's "revenge" against Michelin.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements