2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

Here is the whole interview on YT but as always there is a geoblock on it so even the Australians can't watch it!! #-o

The Power of Dreams!

djos

Wouter wrote:
19 Sep 2024, 12:55
djos wrote:
19 Sep 2024, 12:31
Clearly his contract is for the season, with RedBull, to drive for RB.
Red Bull offered Ricciardo a contract starting 2023 as a Red Bull reserve driver, carrying out simulator duties and marketing duties
to regain his confidence after McLaren fired him very early. When Nyck de Vries didn't live up to expectations,
Horner loaned him to AlphaTauri until they could find a permanent replacement for Nyck.
That's what Horner said at the time. I assume he'll just continue to fulfil those roles for Red Bull.
He signed a contract for AT for 2024:

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/102893358
"In downforce we trust"

Dunlay
Dunlay

Seems like it's more or less confirmed that Singapore is Daniel's last race.

Wouter

djos wrote:
19 Sep 2024, 13:23
Wouter wrote:
19 Sep 2024, 12:55
djos wrote:
19 Sep 2024, 12:31
Clearly his contract is for the season, with RedBull, to drive for RB.
Red Bull offered Ricciardo a contract starting 2023 as a Red Bull reserve driver, carrying out simulator duties and marketing duties
to regain his confidence after McLaren fired him very early. When Nyck de Vries didn't live up to expectations,
Horner loaned him to AlphaTauri until they could find a permanent replacement for Nyck.
That's what Horner said at the time. I assume he'll just continue to fulfil those roles for Red Bull.
He signed a contract for AT for 2024:

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/102893358
Thanks. I only heard he was on loan for '23 to SAT.

I heard what Max said during the PC and it sounded as if this will be the last race for Daniel. Max is always straight forward.
And Yuki said he learned a lot from Daniel, not I always learn a lot from Daniel.
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Here you can see Ricciardo speaking to the press and answering questions about his future.
It's striking that his usual PR lady isn't standing next to him, but the director of Red Bull communications Kelly Brittain.
Also, there is another RB employee standing next to it, which is not usual when they speak to the press.
Should they support him so that he does not say anything that has not been officially announced? Very strange.

"Could you give us an update about your futur ......." Ricciardo interview.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJWNATm2/

EDIT:

Some said it isn't Kelly Brittain, I don't know but what I do know is that that man is RBR's head of communication Paul Smith.
Why was he the whole afternoon at Daniel's side? He never was before. Just to protect him from the media questions?
Last edited by Wouter on 19 Sep 2024, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

A video from Yuki's new helmet for the Singapore GP.

The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Livery reveal. You have to click on the video to watch it. :(

The Power of Dreams!