Minardi benefit from Auction

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
powerful_paji
powerful_paji

Minardi benefit from Auction

Minardi team late last month acquired alot from the the arrows team auction. It includes 7 of their full-spec cars, lots of electronics and even their 8 seater cars.

Apparently the arrows car falls appart since it is so light! it is believed to be atleast 60kg underweight and balanced by lead underneath the car. Perhaps Minardi can learn something from this.

The designers of the new Minardi car got it all wrong this year. The Chasis was supposed to image the F2002 car but bad designing caused alot of drawback! Infact the car has a front wing jus for show... it serves no purpose what so ever.

vs.

Can they get their act together in this fast growing world? :roll:

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Probably they can get their act together...if they pay attention to the Arrows they bought! hahaha

Humm...what I heard was that they'd bought 5 Arrows 2002 cars 2 ready to race, 2 cars that needed to be assembled and a used monocoque that needed some small repairs! You mention in your post the 8 seater cars......could you be more precise....what 8 seater cars?!

Another thing is....if they bought 7 full-spec cars....2 of them had to be from 2001! Cause in the auction there were only 5 2002 cars....I know cause I (in spite the fact of not buying anything) I participated in the auction!

powerful_paji
powerful_paji

lol sorry about innacuracy i meant 3 seater cars :S

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

lolol...that's what I thought!!

Warmandog
Warmandog

Re: Minardi benefit from Auction

powerful_paji wrote:Minardi team late last month acquired alot from the the arrows team auction. It includes 7 of their full-spec cars, lots of electronics and even their 8 seater cars.

Apparently the arrows car falls appart since it is so light! it is believed to be atleast 60kg underweight and balanced by lead underneath the car. Perhaps Minardi can learn something from this.

The designers of the new Minardi car got it all wrong this year. The Chasis was supposed to image the F2002 car but bad designing caused alot of drawback! Infact the car has a front wing jus for show... it serves no purpose what so ever.

its really the most unpredictable mistery in all formula 1 scenary!
the only thing that we have to see is, if that move was right or wrong.
i hope minardi's go ahead of jaguar, toyota and jordan (cause they are making the ridiculous with all these budget) and minardi's could maybe kick some as and stays at the best of the midfield!
don you think??
:D

vs.

Can they get their act together in this fast growing world? :roll:

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

One day....the might....but not in the next 2 to 3 seasons....they might produce relatively good cars.....but engine wise......poor little team!