Two Seaters?

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
warmandog

Two Seaters?

:shock:
Hi All.
with all these bla' bla' bla.. with the budget of the f1 teams, there's a thing that make no sence.
why to use tons of money to develope a 2 seater car.
why not to bring all these fresh cash to develope a real f1 contender?
why to develope a f1 2 seater car?
to teach and learn the f1 basis?
that really have no sence, with all these ridiculous budget faith betwen teams.
aparte of that wich team have made f1 2 seater??

Regards
Alex Cuevas H.
Regards
Alex C
Dominican Republic

drspeed
drspeed

They are mostly built for promotion purposes. Not everybody understands the art of F1 you know.

I believe Mclaren, Arrows and Minardi built 2 seaters in the past.

warmandog

Two Seater?

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are mostly built for promotion purposes. Not everybody understands the art of F1 you know.

I believe Mclaren, Arrows and Minardi built 2 seaters in the past.

yeah that is right... but with all those resources.. why not to develope a new championship..using those kinds of cars.
it will be great.. considering that those cars (the 2 seaters) have enought speed to chanlenge others formula cars
Regards
Alex C
Dominican Republic

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Promotional....nothing to be added....

In minardis case they simply are using excess parts built for the PS01 cars....but the aeropack is a little diferente....

I you're at the end of the grid...you just want to try to get sponsores....so....put someone that has money in a F1 car...and they might pay you something...that can give you a small profit! :P

joseff

Jos Verstappen says:

"I still can't believe how close the two-seater is to the European Minardi Formula One car. I drove one of the F1 cars in pit-stop demonstrations during the weekend and the two-seater was only a few seconds slower!"

2-seater McLaren vs single-seater Minardi, anyone? :D

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

well...interesting idea but.....I think that for the first time in the recent past.....minardi might just be as fast or faster then mclaren.....the minardi 2 seater was built in 2001...and the mclaren in 1998 or 99 not to sure........so I believe minardi could might just have a 2 seater a little more developed then mclaren.....

it's also possible that minardi might build better 2 seaters....then single seaters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: