McLaren technology centre.

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Irvingthien
Irvingthien

McLaren technology centre.

I've heard that the McLaren technology centre,or Paragon has been in contruction since 1998. Can someone tell me is Mclaren using that technology center now?does it has its own windtunnel? and where do they get all those cash for such a big building?

joseff

I think the paragon windtunnel has been operational since early 2003.

Where did they get the cash? Well, they have a significant investor who's not so tight about money... that's it. To know more, fill in the blanks: McLaren is owned by Ron Dennis and ...?

Google for the answer :)

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

And don't forget that Mclaren isn't only Mclaren International....it also owns Technology Avant Gard (TAG)....at least it used to a couple of years ago....and it's also parcially owned by Mercedes....and Mclaren also owns a few other things (but I can't seem to find the article where I read that)....

NickT

This is true Monstrobolaxa, and several other interesting businesses to :shock: but the whole group has been renamed recently :P So each division is now McLaren .................. 8)
NickT