Low quality postings

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
hit_guy
hit_guy

Low quality postings

It seems of late that the quality of posts has gone done with the frequency of team and driver bashing increasing all the time.While I wish all the best for this forum,I think it would be good idea not to just write just for the heck of it.

I used to on the F-1 live forums and you may have all seen how the quality of it has gone down.I would urge the moderator to be strict on people who talk nonsense and only let the Technical talk proceed. or use a separate section for this crappy talk.

If you see atlas-f1 technical forum, their quality of posts is kept at such a hi level.i just wish it would the same here.There have been great posts by scarbs and a bunch of other people.Just keep it rolling on so that we can learn more.
Thanks and best of luck

Re: LOW QUALITY POSTINGS ON THE FORUM

hit_guy wrote:It seems of late that the quality of posts has gone done with the frequency of team and driver bashing increasing all the time.While I wish all the best for this forum,I think it would be good idea not to just write just for the heck of it.

I used to on the F-1 live forums and you may have all seen how the quality of it has gone down.I would urge the moderator to be strict on people who talk nonsense and only let the Technical talk proceed. or use a separate section for this crappy talk.

If you see atlas-f1 technical forum, their quality of posts is kept at such a hi level.i just wish it would the same here.There have been great posts by scarbs and a bunch of other people.Just keep it rolling on so that we can learn more.
Thanks and best of luck

I AGREE WITH YOU.

IF THAT KIND OF MESSAGES STILL APEAR ON THE FORUM, I WOULD SUGGEST THE MODERATOR TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THAT USER AND IN A SECOND TIME ELIMINATE HIM FROM THE FORUM.

GUESTS ALSO CAN BE FORBIDEN TO PUT MESSAGES ON THE FORUM.

IT IS A SHAME, BUT NECESSARY ! :(

Scuderia_Russ

When i first registered with this site in early January,i couldn't beleive my luck.An F1 website where adults talked in an adult manner about the sport they/we love! But no...yet again there's the odd clown that has to lower the tone with poor posts ranging from "Ferrari are the best and they're gonna kick ass" to a general assortment of verbal excrement,don't you agree Rodlamas?! If you have nothing interesting or good to say then don't say anything at all!! :x
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

rodlamas
rodlamas

There are many people here saying many things that have nothing to do with the topics on the forum.

So that´s why I started swearing at some people. I would like to apologise here if anything has hurt anyone.

Peoploe are here to learn, but we are not idiots.

Cheers
"I only race to finisht first, because the second is the first looser" Ayrton Senna

walter
walter

Lets just hope that when the new season starts we will have better, more "technical" things to say other than just our opinions...

You dont have to be smart to be a jerk.