Career in F1

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
ferrarilover2000
ferrarilover2000

Career in F1

Hi,
I'm thinking of a career in F1...
But I'm just in high school days advancing to college...

My question is: Will Mechatronics have a bright future in F1?
Thanx. :D
Overtake or be Overtaken !

West
West

Re: Career in F1

ferrarilover2000 wrote:Hi,
I'm thinking of a career in F1...
But I'm just in high school days advancing to college...

My question is :

Will Mechatronics have a bright future in F1?

Thanx. :D
What the hell is Mechatronics?
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

I think it's something like a combination of Mechanical and Electronics... :D

West
West

Email Renault F1. I did and they had a very specific criteria of what to follow. Basically, it's almost impossible to go to F1 straight from college and they want you to have previous experience, like F3000. You should have a huge interest in motorsports and must be willing to work long hours sometimes if needed. They suggested that I take automotive-specific courses (unavailable at my school) as well as some apprenticeships with a guild (again unavailiable). I erased the email a long time ago tho; it was a personal reply though.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

ferrarilover2000
ferrarilover2000

West wrote:Email Renault F1. I did and they had a very specific criteria of what to follow. Basically, it's almost impossible to go to F1 straight from college and they want you to have previous experience, like F3000. You should have a huge interest in motorsports and must be willing to work long hours sometimes if needed. They suggested that I take automotive-specific courses (unavailable at my school) as well as some apprenticeships with a guild (again unavailiable). I erased the email a long time ago tho; it was a personal reply though.

Ok Thanks West...
BTW would you happen to have the Renault F1's contact e-mail ?

:o
Overtake or be Overtaken !