Petronas developing own fuel

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Steven
Owner

Petronas developing own fuel

Malaysian petrochemical giant Petronas, sponsor of the Sauber team, has announced it is developing its own Formula One fuel for the 2003 Championship. The announcement follows the successful in-house formulation of engine oil, known as Syntium, for the Ferrari-sourced Petronas-badged V10 engines that power the Sauber cars two years ago.

"We are optimistic that we will be able to achieve similar success to the Syntium lubricant project," said Petronas General Manager for Special Projects Dr Hamzah Abdul Hamid.

akbar21881
akbar21881

as a malaysian this only means good thing to me. petronas is seriously cash-rich company and i really hope they will use their partnership with sauber to launch malaysian own f1 team( but of course with foreign driver).

i was suprised by how easy it is to get a job with sauber -petronas through petronas. after graduating next year I know where to head to!! :twisted:

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

They don't need a foreign driver.....I think Alex Young would do the trick! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: