does anyone have spec & photo of Citroën 2CV's mass damper?

Breaking news, useful data or technical highlights or vehicles that are not meant to race. You can post commercial vehicle news or developments here.
Please post topics on racing variants in "other racing categories".
Scania
Scania

Ted68

Re: does anyone have spec & photo of Citroën 2CV's mass damper?

Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

Scania
Scania

which page can I find the photo of mass damper? I can't find it :oops:

Ted68

At the bottom of the Citroen page click 'next.' It's number 4 on the schematic. Best I could find. I threw in the F1 page if you wanted the mathematic theory to do your own work.
Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

Scania
Scania

I'm sorry sill I can't find it....

would you know that is 2CV have mass damper on each front wheel(1 on left & 1 on right), or it only have one in the center?

how hard the spring is & how weight the damper is?