2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
chrisc90

Re: 2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

So pleased the car is working for Perez this year.

etusch

I am very pleased by seeing Perez's pole. He raced so much in F1 and almost lost seat at F1 despite he is better than team owner's son. When everything seemed to over he get best device to fight and he can add some very good memories to his life. This was one of them. As a Honda fan, for me he made good memories too.

TNTHead

Perez on his pole lap: 'there was nothing in it'

Wouter

His FIRST POLE !! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D>

The Power of Dreams!

NicoS

Wouter wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 22:27
His FIRST POLE !! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D>

Ramsey will be too tough for this forum, Many softs will cry with hurt feelings he will get banned within a day. :lol:

Dazed1
Dazed1

chrisc90 wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 21:54
So pleased the car is working for Perez this year.
Awesome lap. Earlier I thought Max would be in the "wall or pole" mode but then Mick's off! Scary.

wowgr8
wowgr8

TNTHead wrote:
Perez on pole =D> =D>!

This is good for RB (and Max also). I think it is good for his development that he is challenged. Nice to see Perez finally delivering. Hopefully he materialises on race day as well.
I think the complete opposite tbh. Max doesn't take kindly to being challenged by a teammate, he was very moody when Ricciardo took pole in Mexico 2018 and we also know how he and Ricciardo clashed in Azerbaijan. Luckily for him I don't think Perez is Ricciardo level but yeah, Max has a really short fuse and gets in his own head really easily when things don't go to plan, this isn't hate, just my observation

TNTHead

wowgr8 wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 23:00
TNTHead wrote:
Perez on pole =D> =D>!

This is good for RB (and Max also). I think it is good for his development that he is challenged. Nice to see Perez finally delivering. Hopefully he materialises on race day as well.
I think the complete opposite tbh. Max doesn't take kindly to being challenged by a teammate, he was very moody when Ricciardo took pole in Mexico 2018 and we also know how he and Ricciardo clashed in Azerbaijan. Luckily for him I don't think Perez is Ricciardo level but yeah, Max has a really short fuse and gets in his own head really easily when things don't go to plan, this isn't hate, just my observation
Well I think he will perform on a higher level when he sees there is more pace than he extracts. Up until now he was his own reference. Besides, I think that many are exaggerating Verstappen's mood. Part of maturity is to accept the circumstances, and he shown that he can cope with that.

Big Tea

I think you would have to search hard to find someone who is not happy with Checo's first pole.
The next one maybe...but his first is good
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

hasika
hasika

Its good to see Perze made his first pole,but RBR really needs to find more downforce.
It seems the straight line speed from 8th gear is the only strength compared to Ferrari at this stage.I fears that the gap will be bigger if F1 come to normal track.
RBR must improve the corner speed as soon as possible.

ME4ME

Agreed. But at least the aero-efficiency is good.

Sieper

Yes, the Ferrari is at the moment the better car. Redbull Made the right DF choice here. Max already behind by a big margin and the reliability seems, well, it scares me.

etusch

Sieper wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 21:48
Yes, the Ferrari is at the moment the better car. Redbull Made the right DF choice here. Max already behind by a big margin and the reliability seems, well, it scares me.
This is a kind of transition year. They will learn how to do things by solving this issues. It can not be perfect from beginning.
I think redbull will develop good enough during season. but if they stay so close, it will be good to watch.

ringo

Sieper wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 21:48
Given Checo's pole and the pace during the race do you still think the ferrari is the better car?
Sainz seemed not to have any car advantage at all today.
For Sure!!

chrisc90

The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have considered the following matter
and determine the following:
Session Race
Fact Yellow flags during laps 49 & 50.
Offence Alleged breach of Appendix H Article 2.5.5 b) of the FIA International Sporting
Code.
Decision No further action.
Reason The Stewards investigated whether each driver slowed down for the single yellow
flag waved in Lap 49 and the double yellow flag in Lap 50.
After reviewing the data we determined that no further investigation or action was
required.
Competitors are reminded that they have the right to appeal certain decisions of the
Stewards, in accordance with Article 15 of the FIA International Sporting Code and
Chapter 4 of the FIA Judicial and Disciplinary Rules, within the applicable time limits.