2023 Oracle Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Sieper

Re: 2023 Oracle Red Bull Racing F1 Team

We have Ricciardo back on board for the shoe drinking. Eating we’ll have to do.

Henk_v
Henk_v

Just cooked a fresh batch of shoesauce using the family recepe. It has a sole ingredient. The secret is to lace it.

Sieper

Soulfoot!

Capharol
Capharol

can we get back to RBR F1 Team instead of shoes and foots

Spoutnik
Spoutnik

SiLo wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 12:29
Spoutnik wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 11:55
The part about CoD 100% sensitivity is funny :lol: that's what I think everytime I watch onboards of Verstappen
I always thought Albon was better than he looked at Red Bull, glad hes doing well at Williams.
Yes, I agree with you. I think he would've done a much more than Perez in the RB18

organic

From the press conference
Reporter - "Where is the RB19 better than last year's car?"

Max Verstappen - "Everywhere."

Vanja #66

Well that much was quite clear :)
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

AR3-GP
AR3-GP

Pérez " With the same enthusiasm as every year. It's a good circuit for me. We're competitive but we don't know how much with the rest. It's been difficult to draw conclusions due to the track conditions. We've made changes to the rear that have gone well for Degradation"
A lion must kill its prey.

Wouter

Capharol wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 08:07
can we get back to RBR F1 Team instead of shoes and foots
Yes Sir !!

Something to brighten your day!

Max was also talking about a shoe (Gasly's) and had a lot of fun during the press conference. 🤣.😂.🤣.

The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Verstappen: Mercedes made 'more of a step' than Red Bull in key area

The Dutchman believes Mercedes might be still hiding some performance in their car, despite their troubled start with the W14.

Verstappen suspects that Mercedes may have found more here than Red Bull, he explained in conversation with a select group of media.
"With us it just feels good in itself now and about Ferrari we have also been able to read that they had to scale back the engines last year," he said.
"At Mercedes I think they have also found something again. Of course everybody throws it on reliability, but there's just more performance coming out of it. We'll see. I definitely do think they have made a step. Maybe even more than us in terms of power, but in the end most of it has to come from the car itself."
Asked if Verstappen would be surprised if Aston Martin beats Mercedes this year, he replied, "It depends, of course. Mercedes has also brought a different rear wing, so it will be more efficient already."
"But I think Aston Martin has really built a good car. Also, with this new car, in the end it all matters a little less what you do in qualifying. If you go hard in the race, you'll be able to overtake. I am very curious. I always find it very difficult to gauge exactly where they are."
Still, Max does feel that things are going very well at Aston Martin. "When I look at Fernando's face when I talk to him, he's pretty optimistic and of course that's nice to see because at the end of the day, of course, you want more teams to be closer together."

Translated with www.DeepL.com
The Power of Dreams!

organic

Put the shoes back in the fridge

Some more freight has arrived today, more brown boxes. Is likely to be spares though one must retain hope :mrgreen:

dxpetrov
dxpetrov

Why would you want any update? They are not good enough as is now?

organic

dxpetrov wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 13:02
Why would you want any update? They are not good enough as is now?
We have to eat a shoe if they don't

ME4ME

If they indeed have an update they could run it on one car and get a back-to-back comparison, and more data then if they'd keep it hidden.

Also if the car performs better, they can turn down the engine a bit which might be beneficial later in the championship.

kediown

According to Helmut Marko, they are investigating Max Verstappen's car for strange behaviour. Both he and Checo had the same setup, but in slow corners, according to them, the difference is noticeable. "The car doesn't behave like it did in preseason."
Forgot the sandbags in there?