Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Cs98
Cs98

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

Wouter wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 16:30
Cs98 wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 16:25
Mattchu wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 16:18
What on gods green earth has made you feel it`s acceptable to first post a picture and then someone else post the womans name and those of her family!

Disgraceful behaviour!
Indeed. Wouter has reached rag level. Moderators snoozing.
"Wouter has reached rag level." #-o
Exaggerating is also a profession! I have only repeated what was read and shown yesterday on F1 Insider and Motorsport Total
and subsequently on almost all F1 sites. Her name was writen here last week several times btw.
Ah, so other rags posted it, therefore we must plaster it on here. If that isn't rag behaviour I don't know what is. And let's not forget Wouter, you were the first one to post her name on here, weeks ago, well before it was widely known. Classy.

Watto
Watto

I think earlier in this thread a quickly deleted post by the mods is why I don’t think it was wise to even further confirm. A pretty vile attack on the woman; make it too easy to casually observing the thread. Wasn’t Wouters intention but only takes some one stupid enough to use it to attack her is wrong.

maxxer
maxxer

CMSMJ1 wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 16:35
Wouter wrote:
Cs98 wrote:

Exaggerating is also a profession! I have only repeated what was read and shown yesterday on F1 Insider and Motorsport Total
and subsequently on almost all F1 sites. Her name was writen here last week several times btw.
Let's not be dragging this place down.
Totally agree this thread should be shutdown as it has nothing to do with technical.

chrstphrln

Oh, come on.
The name has been known for a really long time now and I can't imagine that the poster of the picture wouldn't have been able to figure it out very easily himself.
Why he would post the picture here and ask for the name instead of complying with his desire for knowledge with minimal effort and Google, I don't know, but Wouter confirming the name really isn't a big deal.

Wouter

Watto wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 16:50
I think earlier in this thread a quickly deleted post by the mods is why I don’t think it was wise to even further confirm. A pretty vile attack on the woman; make it too easy to casually observing the thread. Wasn’t Wouters intention but only takes some one stupid enough to use it to attack her is wrong.
How should I know that earlier in this thread the mods deleted a post about this woman?!
I don't read this thread every minute! #-o I see someone who asks if this is the woman and I responded because I read it yesterday on other sites and saw her photo on Twitter. I just wanted to help and than I'm called disgraceful!
The Power of Dreams!

Watto
Watto

Wouter wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 17:05
Watto wrote:
How should I know that earlier in this thread the mods deleted a post about this woman?!
I don't read this thread every minute! #-o I see someone who asks if this is the woman and I responded because I read it yesterday on other sites and saw her photo on Twitter. I just wanted to help and than I'm called disgraceful!
yeah not blaming you. Just more I’ve seen how bad sports fans can be too often - attack a player online that made a mistake, cost a team a win stuff, didn’t feel it was anything overly wrong on your side just …I’ve learnt to steer clear

Wouter

Cs98 wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 16:45
Wouter wrote:
Cs98 wrote:

Ah, so other rags posted it, therefore we must plaster it on here. If that isn't rag behaviour I don't know what is. And let's not forget Wouter, you were the first one to post her name on here, weeks ago, well before it was widely known. Classy.
Could you please show my the post from weeks ago where I revealed the name of the woman who accused Horner?
The Power of Dreams!

CHT
CHT

maxxer wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 16:55
CMSMJ1 wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 16:35
Wouter wrote:

Let's not be dragging this place down.
Totally agree this thread should be shutdown as it has nothing to do with technical.

I agree. nothing technical

CMSMJ1
CMSMJ1

Come on guys - We're not wanting to see names and images on here about this subject. The thread has one useful purpose - to try and keep all of the dross and opinion in one place and not sully the other threads.

Don't be posting clickbait trash and pictures or anything that wouldn't be a good look on this place. It is F1Technical..right? not Hello Magazine.

I am hopeful that there can soon be a natural death of this thread...and it be resolved either way - but in any event, the lady involved doesn't need reference in here.

Thanks
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

Mattchu

Wouter wrote:
Watto wrote:
I didn`t call you disgraceful, I said your behaviour was digraceful.

Iv`e read pretty much every post in this thread, and I haven`t seen the lady in questions name or photo posted once (her initails and job title have) so I assumed most were respecting the site and any potential trouble exposing the name might cause!
Other places may have thrown her name about for all to see, most may already know her name, that doesn`t make it acceptable in my opinion!

Edit: Posted at the same time as above =D>
Last edited by Mattchu on 11 Mar 2024, 17:27, edited 1 time in total.

Cs98
Cs98

Wouter wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 17:15
Cs98 wrote:
Wouter wrote:

Could you please show my the post from weeks ago where I revealed the name of the woman who accused Horner?
As you know that was deleted, as it should've been. It was totally inappropriate.

Wouter

Mattchu wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 17:26
Wouter wrote:
Watto wrote:
I didn`t call you disgraceful, I said your behaviour was digraceful.
Oh WOW! Glad to hear that! Now I'm happy!! #-o
The Power of Dreams!

Mattchu

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! Get over yourself...

maxxer
maxxer

CMSMJ1 wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 17:25
Come on guys - We're not wanting to see names and images on here about this subject. The thread has one useful purpose - to try and keep all of the dross and opinion in one place and not sully the other threads.

Don't be posting clickbait trash and pictures or anything that wouldn't be a good look on this place. It is F1Technical..right? not Hello Magazine.

I am hopeful that there can soon be a natural death of this thread...and it be resolved either way - but in any event, the lady involved doesn't need reference in here.

Thanks
Remember the days when the forum would fill up about a falls start or some dive manouvers hitting someone and getting away with it

Wouter

Cs98 wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 17:35
Wouter wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 17:15
Cs98 wrote:

As you know that was deleted, as it should've been. It was totally inappropriate.
NO, I don't know that!! And I can't also remember I posted her name weeks ago because I only found out who she was 10 or 12 days ago. And I also hadn't a message from a mod that I wasn't allowed to post her name and so it was deleted!
Believe what you want to believe if it makes you feel better. Have a nice day.
The Power of Dreams!