clio sport engine 2.0 f4r 830

Breaking news, useful data or technical highlights or vehicles that are not meant to race. You can post commercial vehicle news or developments here.
Please post topics on racing variants in "other racing categories".
mikaela
mikaela

clio sport engine 2.0 f4r 830

buenos dias. I have a query about how to modify the engine of clio sport 197cv motor f4r 830.quiero know that weight leave the crankshaft, flywheel motor.que compression ratio I aconsejais.que diameter valvulas me aconsejais.que crossing valvulas aconsejais me with a motor 2000 to turn 8000rpm.la butterfly soon pondrias.a that pressure gasoline aconsejais trabajar.si I see something that is poorly designed in that motor.como rioja mejorarias.creo in this forum that there are highly qualified people and therefore pregunto.un 10 andalusia interesante.sin forum is an mas greeting from Spain

mikaela
mikaela

Re: clio sport engine 2.0 f4r 830

mikaela
mikaela

mikaela
mikaela

nobody helps me, I accept any advice on how to prepare the engine renault 2.0
f4r 830.se know that much of the topic, as hariais.sin but thank you very much

axle
axle

Without an English translation I can't.

Then there's the fact you've posted in an inappropriate place - this is an F1 discussion forum....
- Axle

mikaela
mikaela

lo he publicado aqui por que hay gente que sabe mucho y creo que me pueden ayudar a desarrollar un motor bueno.haber si lo puedo traducir con algun traductor.sin mas perdonar por las molestias.haber si alguno me da alguna buena idea para mejor este motor

jddh1

I don't speak spanish so I really have no clue what you're writing. sorry. But, as axle points out, this is a Formula 1 forum. I'm sure you can find some Clio forums around. I have bookmarked the most important forums for my Volvo and I think you should do the same.

xpensive
xpensive

mx!!!! We need spanish here! Pronto!
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

mikaela wrote:buenos dias. I have a query about how to modify the engine of clio sport 197cv motor f4r 830.quiero know that weight leave the crankshaft, flywheel motor.que compression ratio I aconsejais.que diameter valvulas me aconsejais.que crossing valvulas aconsejais me with a motor 2000 to turn 8000rpm.la butterfly soon pondrias.a that pressure gasoline aconsejais trabajar.si I see something that is poorly designed in that motor.como rioja mejorarias.creo in this forum that there are highly qualified people and therefore pregunto.un 10 andalusia interesante.sin forum is an mas greeting from Spain
Good morning, I have a query about how to modify the engine of clio sport 197cv motor f4r 830. I want to know what weight to leave the crankshaft, flywheel motor. What compression ration do you recommend? What valve size do you recommend with a motor 2000 to turn 8000rmpm. ( I don't know what he/she means by the butterfly). What fuel pressure do you recommend working with? I believe that in this forum there are highly qualified people and therefore I ask. .... Greetings from Spain.
lo he publicado aqui por que hay gente que sabe mucho y creo que me pueden ayudar a desarrollar un motor bueno.haber si lo puedo traducir con algun traductor.sin mas perdonar por las molestias.haber si alguno me da alguna buena idea para mejor este motor
I have published this here because there are people who know a lot and I believe that they could help me develop a good motor. I will try to transalte through a good translator. Without further apologies for bothering. Lets see if anyone gives me a good idea to improve this motor.
-----------
Mikeala, hablas muy bien el ingles, pero sigue mejorando porque aun te queda bastante por aprender. Buena suerte con el motor, aunque yo personalmente no te recomendaria modificarlo, porque en realidad es una perdida de tiempo y dinero. La suspension y los frenos son areas en donde siempre se puede mejorar un coche, asi que mas vale dejar el motor en paz.

Y aparte que esta es una comunidad para la Formula Uno, espero que estes aqui por eso y no tan solo por el Clio.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

mikaela
mikaela

he estado usando el traductor de ingles español.no tengo ni idea del ingles ,ya me gustaria saber.los reclages de suspension los tengo puestos a mi forma de conducir en el clio.ahorra estoy preparando el motor .veo que la gente de esta foro sabe un monton ,nunca he visto a tanta gente que sepa tanto ,yo a nivel de españa ,se algo ,pero no tiene nada que ver con los conocimientos que hay en este foro.he escrito este post por si alguno me podia aportar alguna idea.el motor lo voy a hacer con una relacion de compresion de 12a1 para gasolina de 98 octanos.el volante motor lo he aligerado 2 kilos,el cigueñal le he quitado 1,5 kilos.he puesto al mismo peso todo los pistones y bielas.haber si me dais algun consejo para preparar un buen motor.sin mas un saludo y perdon por escribir en español.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Quieres que te traduzca todos tus 'posts' al ingles? Si alguno(s) de nuestros compañeros que hablan español quieren ayudar seria buena idea...
he estado usando el traductor de ingles español.no tengo ni idea del ingles ,ya me gustaria saber.los reclages de suspension los tengo puestos a mi forma de conducir en el clio.ahorra estoy preparando el motor .veo que la gente de esta foro sabe un monton ,nunca he visto a tanta gente que sepa tanto ,yo a nivel de españa ,se algo ,pero no tiene nada que ver con los conocimientos que hay en este foro.he escrito este post por si alguno me podia aportar alguna idea.el motor lo voy a hacer con una relacion de compresion de 12a1 para gasolina de 98 octanos.el volante motor lo he aligerado 2 kilos,el cigueñal le he quitado 1,5 kilos.he puesto al mismo peso todo los pistones y bielas.haber si me dais algun consejo para preparar un buen motor.sin mas un saludo y perdon por escribir en español.
I have been using an english/spanish translator. ...I have the suspension settings to suit my driving style. Now I'm preparing the engine. I see that the members of this forum know a lot... I have written this post in case someone could help with ideas. I will change the compression to 12:1 using 98 octane petrol. I have taken 1.5kgs from the crankshaft. and I have balanced the piston and connecter rods. If you could give me advice in preparing a good engine. Greetings...

Giblet
Giblet

I wouldn't mind helping out, but I must say, if I was to go on to a Spanish language website with English being my native language, I would be prepared to be the one to do the translation.

I wouldn't expect members to have to translate what I say. It just seems kind of ignorant.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

He/she said that there are no spanish language forums with the amount of knowledge he seeks. So that led him to an english language one, which is F1T. All of his relevant posts are translated, so help if you wish...

pipex
pipex

I think that by butterfly he means throttle body.

Hola mikaela, por lo que he visto el trabajo que estas realizando es excelente, pero en realidad yo no se mucho de motores :P. Creo que en este foro hay gente que te puede ayudar, sin embargo al parecer todavía no andan por aquí :P.
De todas formas concuerdo con el resto, espero que continues aprendiendo inglés y te veamos por aquí comentando sobre la F1. Suerte con la preparación del coche!
"We will have to wait and see".

mikaela
mikaela

is that there are people who know a lot here and that's why I write as puedo.nadie is a good shape to improve engine.cula serious relationship advises on petrol from 98 octanos.que crossing would be good for a motor 2000. Piston 84mmx93mm carrera.

lo que mas me gustaria saber es que relacion de compresion ,me aconsejais para un piston de 84mm y un cigueñal de 93mm.que diametro de mariposa de admision.si veis alguna forma de mejorar este motor.